I putted terribly today.. Didn't have time to hit a putt before the round and the greens were tricky

Come on SuperStroke. Do better

1591020662674.png

I had a three putt from here. And I’m ok with that 🤷‍♂️
AFF2C5CE-A90E-463F-8D35-DD0A089D26C1.jpeg

I need to learn to putt. Man it's been bad lately.

I didn't do too badly last Wednesday putting, I'll see how I do tomorrow.

That must be one fast and tight fairway to putt that far uphill to the green.
I do play with a guy who would putt from there! But I three putted from where the ball is on the front of the green after I left it way short into a biting wind.

I just seen this on a Facebook group, the guy is offering it up for trade.

3263E11D-658A-4629-918A-61D7E0158FDF.png

I'm having a little lunchtime fun today.
04EA3AD8-51A2-4249-9DE2-6AF96CF5F9B5.jpeg

You really need a new putter. :cool:
But the ball goes in the hole with this one.

Sometimes.

Don't worry, a new putter should be here any day.

But the ball goes in the hole with this one.

Sometimes.

Don't worry, a new putter should be here any day.
Oh really, do tell sir.

My Toulon San Diego is safely beating down the O-Works. Had my lowest score at the short muni by my house in at least a year and putting was a major factor. The type of course skews my Arccos stats, since it has small greens and tight landing areas. Driving will look worse than it really is. Still, the app shows a +6 putting HC since changing putters. I knew I was hitting my lines better but that's insane.

First two holes last night were coated in a white layer with cotton from the river cottonwoods. It looked like it was snowing out. Besides choking breathing it in, I choked on the greens. I felt disoriented and could not read. 4-putt double on first hole and 3-putt bogey on second hole. 7 effing putts! Finished the 9-holes with 18 putts and managed a +4 40, but those first two holes, sigh.

First two holes last night were coated in a white layer with cotton from the river cottonwoods. It looked like it was snowing out. Besides choking breathing it in, I choked on the greens. I felt disoriented and could not read. 4-putt double on first hole and 3-putt bogey on second hole. 7 effing putts! Finished the 9-holes with 18 putts and managed a +4 40, but those first two holes, sigh.

I would not care to elaborate on how many times that has happened to me, especially sofar this year. The first two holes in the 6 rounds of golf I played this year haven't had much good that can be said about them. Hopefully, I can get off to a better start on tomorrow's round. :)

I want to add a mallet to rotate in.

Tried my Spider, fire is gone.

Elevado is an option but I want a Milled mallet.

Im looking hard at Clay Long’s latest design.

I want to add a mallet to rotate in.

Tried my Spider, fire is gone.

Elevado is an option but I want a Milled mallet.

Im looking hard at Clay Long’s latest design.

I mean you could go Elevado in the Huntington Beach Soft. At least gives you the milled face and soft yet solid feel.

I mean you could go Elevado in the Huntington Beach Soft. At least gives you the milled face and soft yet solid feel.
This is true.

I'm using probably the craziest looking putter I've ever used and am absolutely on fire with it. I gave it about a 5% chance of sticking in the bag but it's going to be tough for anything to overtake it for awhile. I didn't see that coming.

Back