Putting practice is difficult these days...
View attachment 8993835
I dunno he seems to be alert to incoming balls. Moved the target so you didn’t have the same breaking putt. All balls where checked for conformity.
I think you being a little hard on the pretty boy.

Anyone have any recommendations for custom stamping on a putter? Does the whole putter need to be refinished to do that?

Anyone have any recommendations for custom stamping on a putter? Does the whole putter need to be refinished to do that?

Do you mean stamping initials or kids names or a smiley face to the putter ? All that's needed for that is someone skilled with a hammer and the stamps, no putter refinishing needed.

Do you mean stamping initials or kids names or a smiley face to the putter ? All that's needed for that is someone skilled with a hammer and the stamps, no putter refinishing needed.
Yes, want to stamp the nickname I have for my daughter on it. I'm not sure I trust myself to do the stamping well (I can handle paint fill) so looking to send it somewhere.

Yes, want to stamp the nickname I have for my daughter on it. I'm not sure I trust myself to do the stamping well (I can handle paint fill) so looking to send it somewhere.

Which is your putter model ?Are you wanting the name stamped on the putter face or the sole or the back cavity/bumpers ?

back cavity or bumpers, will either be a cleveland soft premiere or mizuno mcraft

Rolled a bunch of putts in between meetings. I cannot wait for the new putter to arrive so i can get it in the rotation!

I am standing to far away from the ball while putting. Where have I gone wrong with all this stuff to be where I’m at putting wise...

GRIP CHECK!!!!!

This is my natural putting grip, which I always thought was pretty sound. When I look at it on video or photo it looks like my hands may be too far apart.

Do you all see anything detrimental about how I currently grip my putter???

3333.jpg

GRIP CHECK!!!!!

This is my natural putting grip, which I always thought was pretty sound. When I look at it on video or photo it looks like my hands may be too far apart.

Do you all see anything detrimental about how I currently grip my putter???

View attachment 8994052
I'm in the same boat, I'm trying anything and everything with my putting right now. I'm all over the place..

I am standing to far away from the ball while putting. Where have I gone wrong with all this stuff to be where I’m at putting wise...

It's easy to let those micro changes add up over a period of time. Same thing happened to me a few years ago. Playing partners pointed out that I was pretty far away from the ball - according to my SeeMore putting guru, I should have my eyes just inside of the ball (rather than directly over the ball).

A putting mirror (SeeMore, PuttOut) will help as a regular check to make sure things aren't slowly shifting out of whack over time

Things were getting tense in my putting session after I dinged a few off the gate and Remus the cat blocked any that got through. Broke out the Puttout mirror and it had an instant impact. Didn’t stop Remus though.

I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out my putting woes as of late. Totals in the low 30s on courses I know like the back of my hand. Nothing seemed to be working. Then on my 29th hole on Wednesday, I realized I wasn't soling the putter (flat) at address. I had the toe ever so slightly in the air. I made the tiny adjustment and BOOM everything was beautiful. 2nd round was 26 putts on super slick greens

Crazy how a tiny little thing like that can make all the difference in the world.

Spent a good bit of time on my putting mat today because my putting was off today / didn't feel consistent. In the end i finally started rolling it better but no idea what changed

11 putts through 9 holes yesterday afternoon. Pretty happy with that. Very easily should have been 10 Ball hung up on a piece of long grass on #7 and didn't fall. Oh well.

Excuses, excuses! ;) Well, done, sir!!! :cool:

Just rolled 50 putts on the mat, good battle going on between the Toulon Chicago and Las Vegas.

Back