RoyalPeeps

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Got my PuttOut mat today. My Pressure Putt Trainer arrives tomorrow. Ready for some putting training with my new 2 Ball putter.

Attachments

• Puttout Mat.jpg
    Puttout Mat.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 41
Got my PuttOut mat today. My Pressure Putt Trainer arrives tomorrow. Ready for some putting training with my new 2 Ball putter.
It’s a great mat, I enjoyed doing the review on ti, it’s setup out in my garage setup now.

Like that black/blue combo color there.
Yeah the Pressure Putt Trainer is blue too. Came as a combo set. I had to have the black and blue.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It’s a great mat, I enjoyed doing the review on ti, it’s setup out in my garage setup now.
Liking it so far.

Yeah the Pressure Putt Trainer is blue too. Came as a combo set. I had to have the black and blue.

Spent the first 7 weeks of quarantine back in March switching to LHL on my Putt Out. Best training I did all year.

My basement putting station with the putt out trainer and putting mat will be set up tomorrow.

Spent the first 7 weeks of quarantine back in March switching to LHL on my Putt Out. Best training I did all year.
Wish I would have gotten it sooner. But never too late.

The PuttOut mat and trainer are a great tool. It can be maddening trying to get that "perfect putt" to stick in the trainer!

Wish I would have gotten it sooner. But never too late.

Never! There’s a thread around here somewhere where guys recorded how many putts it took to go from short to long putts on it during quarantine.

It's an awesome training device. Love this thing.

You will need to eventually vacuum it and brush it down - after a while, the grain goes slightly off.

You will need to eventually vacuum it and brush it down - after a while, the grain goes slightly off.
Yeah I figured that would happen.

The PuttOut mat and trainer are a great tool. It can be maddening trying to get that "perfect putt" to stick in the trainer!
Yeah I was messing with it at the PGA Store the other day.

I still love my PuttOut mat and use it pretty often. I need to just set it up in the garage so it's always ready to use though. I wish I had that black and blue version, that's sweet looking.

I still love my PuttOut mat and use it pretty often. I need to just set it up in the garage so it's always ready to use though. I wish I had that black and blue version, that's sweet looking.
Yeah love this color.

Love using both to work on putting during the winter months. Have fun!

Got the full kit now. Took me about 20 minutes to get it in from each line

Just timed myself. All lines in 10 minutes 15 seconds. Not bad. Last line took me a while. What's your best time?

Fortunate that my family likes having it in our family room. I get to roll a few often.
A0B27CD5-E313-4D27-89B2-61BAD1E84FD6.jpeg

I love my mat as a lot of others have said as well.

Yeah I figured that would happen.
Definitely take care of the mat. I didn’t and it has a ball line in it now that essentially takes the putt on the line whether I hit it poorly or not. I can vacuum and brush it out but it comes back quickly now

Mine is currently rolled up and in the bag it comes with, but I need to get it out and practice

It can be the most addictive yet frustrating practice, trying to make that perfect putt.....

Back