PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer Premium

I just bought a classic (I think) off of a member here (no three dots) along with the Putt Out Mat.

That thing is going to dang irritating, lol.

It is insanely hard, or has been in the 20 minutes I’ve dinked with it. Probably “making” lass than 50% from the first dot and virtually none full length.

I just bought a classic (I think) off of a member here (no three dots) along with the Putt Out Mat.

That thing is going to dang irritating, lol.

It is insanely hard, or has been in the 20 minutes I’ve dinked with it. Probably “making” lass than 50% from the first dot and virtually none full length.
Yup, it’s hard, but it’s FANTASTIC.

Hell, @Smiter, I'd be happy as a pig in excrement if I got close to 50% from even three feet. Then again: I haven't been practicing nearly as much as I should, so there's that.

Hell, @Smiter, I'd be happy as a pig in excrement if I got close to 50% from even three feet. Then again: I haven't been practicing nearly as much as I should, so there's that.

In my 20 minutes of dinking before it agitated me into the beer thread, 😂, I was getting about 50% from the first dot and almost none from close to full length.

“So what you mean to tell me is making a putt isn’t good enough, I have to make it PERFECTLY?” 🤣

I’m game to see if it helps. I’m generally a decent putter. If I know the line. Assuming I get it flat, the line is known. So I guess I’ll see. I also was still putting with a box cutter in my hand as I was too excited to give it a go to go put it up, ha. Didn’t realize it until about halfway through. Might have influenced grip a little, lol.

Also in for review….

FB53118D-A9DA-49FD-BFAF-DCA5EF5C7CC1.jpegACE83719-29E9-42B1-8C80-07E2BF12572A.jpeg74AAE936-DBE8-4626-B54A-CCB02ADFC06E.jpeg

I’ll get some side by sides with the OG as soon as I can, but I really dig the improvements in hand. And the alignment rod spot it actually going to be pretty killer, more soon!

I also want to mention it here, but the putting rail is maybe the most brilliantly designed putting aid I’ve ever seen.

3625C1F0-180D-4413-B9E7-2C4B794D94C3.jpeg

Working with these tonight, on the new mini/skinny mat, and man, I continue to believe PuttOut just might be at the top of the game I truly effective putting practice tools right now.

Working with these tonight, on the new mini/skinny mat, and man, I continue to believe PuttOut just might be at the top of the game I truly effective putting practice tools right now.

"new mini/skinny mat" ...What's the scoop on this?

And did the putting rails always have the holes on top? What is the significance of the numbers below each hole?

I feel like Rip Van Winkle - go away for a little bit & I feel like everything has changed lol!

Curious about the side-by-side comparison photos. I still really enjoy my original, so wondering what the upgrades look like.

Any difference in playability?
I’ll get some pics up soon! I promise! I think the new one is a LOT more versatile

I think I’m taking back my thoughts on the improvements. They are substantial in terms of materials. This sucker is heavy.

8CD617AD-F1B6-4457-A45F-8D7156C0D6E6.jpeg
3D88109C-B8AB-4366-A609-607A57346010.jpeg

I got one of these for Christmas and I've put it to use a lot more than I expected alogn with the smooth 8 foot matt. It's resulted in a putting grip change and what feels like a smoother stroke. I'm a fan.

I think I’m taking back my thoughts on the improvements. They are substantial in terms of materials. This sucker is heavy.

View attachment 9063242
View attachment 9063243
Funny you say how heavy it is, because I find older version walking around a bit after hitting putts into it for a while. Nothing terrible, but it'll move and spin a bit after a while, causing me to have to move it back. Any issues of moving with this one?

I put it over the hole and the end of my cheap putting mat which acts as a ball return for good putts. I love it, but not sure how the "perfect" putt was determined. Seems like when I get it in there I would have blown it 8 feet past the hole if I had missed.

Funny you say how heavy it is, because I find older version walking around a bit after hitting putts into it for a while. Nothing terrible, but it'll move and spin a bit after a while, causing me to have to move it back. Any issues of moving with this one?
i just weighed them and think this might answer that question. Haha.

B482D1EB-C778-4760-A2F7-BE9BAA9D4EE7.jpeg
9DFF9463-F5F5-4676-9587-247E8A505E62.jpeg

I bought one of these to help in my review of the Mini Giant DF, and this thing is brilliantly designed, enlightening, and addictive.

I bought one of these to help in my review of the Mini Giant DF, and this thing is brilliantly designed, enlightening, and addictive.
You forgot frustrating :ROFLMAO:. For the most part it is fun and addicting, and allows me to get a lot more fun practice in than normal. Every once and a while though...

You forgot frustrating :ROFLMAO:. For the most part it is fun and addicting, and allows me to get a lot more fun practice in than normal. Every once and a while though...

It's all about expectations. I'm happy to get it in the "hole." The perfect putt is a bonus. If I were aiming for that, frustration for sure!:D

It's all about expectations. I'm happy to get it in the "hole." The perfect putt is a bonus. If I were aiming for that, frustration for sure!:D
Haha very true. Really enjoy using this trainer, don't let frustration get in my way and like the challenge it provides.

I honestly considered moving on from the premium version I got from my mystery bag as I had the OG and felt the “improvements” weren’t substantial, but @JB is right, the more I use the premium, it does actually really feel premium. More solid and less flimsy 100% and I feel like it actually makes a difference. Also the cobra badge I have in mine is a fun plus.

Random note, my daughter may or may not have thrown up on my putt out today…

ughhh this right here! ahhahaha

That new one pops and matches your new Seemore color scheme with the black and bronze/copper

Back