PuttOut: Pressure Putt Trainer - Preview

Wanted to bump this and see what people still think of these... I am thinking about picking one up. Are you guys still using them?

Thanks!

I’ve had mine along with the mat for about a month. Each day I’m home I roll one into the “slot” starting at 1’ and making my way back to 6’. Sometimes it takes 5 min and other times it takes 15.
That’s my plan going forward. I took a putting lesson at Golftec a couple of months ago and I’m using the putt out to train my stroke.
I really enjoy it and like the challenge. It’s really good and I can’t see it getting any less usage in the future. And the beauty is I’m practicing putting at home more than I ever have because it’s actually challenging instead of hitting a ball into a mug.

Ive even started chipping with mine now. I want to make it stop in the hole everytime!!

double post

Thanks! Just was trying to get a feel for if people were still using these as most of the feedback was back from June 17. I ended up ordering one!
Yep, the conversation has pretty much moved to that thread, and the homepage review is in the original post as well. Lots of more recent feedback in there!!

Yep, the conversation has pretty much moved to that thread, and the homepage review is in the original post as well. Lots of more recent feedback in there!!

I'm excited!

I recently made changes to putting stroke per my instructor. Weight back on my feet, eye line slightly back of the ball and because my predominant miss was primarily a pull, lower my right shoulder ( much like what Dustin Johnson does), stand taller to accommodate the lowered shoulder.

Since adopting this stroke, my accuracy and lag putting has improved immensely. Which brings to the Putt-Out Trainer.
Along with my 10 ft. WellPutt mat. I have never stuck the ball in that little hole so many times as I have this week. Several times twice in a row:D I putt from 3 ft. to 10ft. from different spots on the mat so as not to wear a grove. The frustrating ones are the ones that stick for a moment and then roll out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I also use the little gateway from the Putt-Out Mirror.

I recently made changes to putting stroke per my instructor. Weight back on my feet, eye line slightly back of the ball and because my predominant miss was primarily a pull, lower my right shoulder ( much like what Dustin Johnson does), stand taller to accommodate the lowered shoulder.

Since adopting this stroke, my accuracy and lag putting has improved immensely. Which brings to the Putt-Out Trainer.
Along with my 10 ft. WellPutt mat. I have never stuck the ball in that little hole so many times as I have this week. Several times twice in a row:D I putt from 3 ft. to 10ft. from different spots on the mat so as not to wear a grove. The frustrating ones are the ones that stick for a moment and then roll out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I also use the little gateway from the Putt-Out Mirror.

Frustrating, but remember that those would still be putts made - whether they stick in the Putt-Out or not.

It’s been a while
Finally got one to stick in the hole tonight. So satisfying

25351FD1-955D-4D52-9E54-9F3937267E16.jpeg

Back