Puttout Pressure Trainer with Wellput Mat?

Chasing72

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Has anyone "mixed" their training aids like this?

I got the Puttout the other day, and am looking to add a mat to the setup rather than just rolling around on the carpet, so to speak.

I may be wrong, but looking at the Puttout mats, they seem a bit short, vs the longer length of the Wellput? Also, from what i can tell, you can also just use the Wellput mat on its' own using their app too. So you sort of get two things in one that way.

Any thoughts on doing it this way?

Thanks

Yes that's exactly what I do. The circle on the WellPutt Matt is exactly the same size as the Puttout. They work great together.

I have the WellPutt 10' Start Mat and I put my puttout on it as well for practice.

Just got it and have only used it a couple times so still figuring out how best to maximize sessions.

Has anyone "mixed" their training aids like this?

I got the Puttout the other day, and am looking to add a mat to the setup rather than just rolling around on the carpet, so to speak.

I may be wrong, but looking at the Puttout mats, they seem a bit short, vs the longer length of the Wellput? Also, from what i can tell, you can also just use the Wellput mat on its' own using their app too. So you sort of get two things in one that way.

Any thoughts on doing it this way?

Thanks

I read a lot of reviews before purchasing the Putt Out Mat. Has the right amount of heft and doesn't take up too much space. Good quality. It's a 6 foot putt, about 7.5 feet of mat. Has a couple of lines and places - stimp of 10. Well Putt has stimp of 10 and 11.5 - kind of a toss up depending on what you want. I wanted heft/quality, and it seemed reviewers preferred the Putt Out. Good luck - any good mat will help in this crazy time.

Yes that's exactly what I do. The circle on the WellPutt Matt is exactly the same size as the Puttout. They work great together.
I have the WellPutt 10' Start Mat and I put my puttout on it as well for practice.

Just got it and have only used it a couple times so still figuring out how best to maximize sessions.
I read a lot of reviews before purchasing the Putt Out Mat. Has the right amount of heft and doesn't take up too much space. Good quality. It's a 6 foot putt, about 7.5 feet of mat. Has a couple of lines and places - stimp of 10. Well Putt has stimp of 10 and 11.5 - kind of a toss up depending on what you want. I wanted heft/quality, and it seemed reviewers preferred the Putt Out. Good luck - any good mat will help in this crazy time.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll take a look and see which one I can actually get hold of. Everything seems to be rare as hens teeth right now!

Back