PuttOut Putting Mirror Review

After getting my man cave cleaned up so I could get back to using my tour links finally, I remembered how freaking fantastic this gem is.

Best putting mirror out there, and it’s gaining use by Tour players too.

Bump for the best putting mirror out there. ;)

I have an eye line mirror but I am interested in the putt out version from the review. I have the putt out trainer and love it.

I have a question though. From the pictures it appears there is a good degree of height where the ball sits at the mirror especially with the grey rubber lip.

Is this an issues with taking the putter back and through?

I want one of these. I love my Putt Out trainer.

I have an eye line mirror but I am interested in the putt out version from the review. I have the putt out trainer and love it.

I have a question though. From the pictures it appears there is a good degree of height where the ball sits at the mirror especially with the grey rubber lip.

Is this an issues with taking the putter back and through?
No issue at all unless you are going to drag your putter ON the mirror, which I would hope most wouldn't haha

Ok cool. thank you. I figured as much. Just seemed to catch my eye funny.

Anyone rocking one of these during stay at home? I just picked one up and am obsessed with it.

James is right on the mark with his reviews - I ordered the mirror last night. Having fun with the Mat and Trainer ... so why not add to the fun.

Glad I found this thread. I am looking into getting a mirror and was just about ready to buy something else. They have added several cool items for 2021.

Welp this just moved to the top of the list for a training aid. How did I miss this article previously? Looks like I'm not the only one either haha

Welp this just moved to the top of the list for a training aid. How did I miss this article previously? Looks like I'm not the only one either haha
Yeah, it got slept on pretty hard. ☹️

Best putting mirror on the planet though.

What are the Cliff Notes on where your eyes should be with respect to the lines on the mirror, i.e. inside 1 line vs. directly over the ball?

I've found when I first setup, I was 1 line inside, and have probably been similar most of my golf life. The obvious answer is directly over the ball, but wondering since I imagine personal style comes in a bit. I honestly don't know the answer.

Answering my own question, a sprinkling of online articles suggests eyes slightly inside as a popular choice. Nice.

I love my PuttOut mirror. I use my old Eyeline mirror angled against my PuttOut and use it for my shoulders. It’s a fantastic setup.

I took Jman’s advise from another post and picked up the PuttOut mirror. Love It! Been using it 3-4 evenings during the week. Last weekend had my best putting round in a long time. It has greatly increased my confidence on the green.

This is first winter I worked with the mirror for putting and it’s really an “eye opener” I was never really concerned about where my eye were but I notice my habit for eye alignment is too open to the target The more I can square my eyes and stay over the target lane the more putts I make. I’m sold on eyes over the ball for putting.or slightly inside. As long as My eye alignment is square

Thinking about ordering one of these, but I have a question. Is it wide enough to see your shoulder alignment at address?

Back