PuttOut Trainer Best Time

RoyalPeeps

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
So just got my PuttOut mat yesterday and the trainer about 2 hours ago. Decided to time myself on how long it would take to make it in the hole at each line. The last line killed my time. My time is below. For those with the mat ans trainer time yourself and put your time.

10 minutes 15 seconds.

I need to get the mat. My trainer just sits there because I don't have a mat
I'm loving the mat. It's fun using the trainer with the mat and the lines on the mat.

That little hole can be so frustrating, but fun when your ball stays in.

Yes it is. But can u imagine how much it will help when you are trying to make it in a 4.5 inch hole on the green?

Dayum. Nice. And I thought I was doing good in the time I did it. Ha.
Ha everything went right for me. Closest I’ve come since is like 15 now that I’m practicing again. That three footer seems to be my kryptonite

I’ve heard good things about this. Need to look into it.

Coming back to this though, I do like the timing aspect of it. Might try it out shortly

I have played with the Perfect Practice a few times at the store, love putting to the small cup

1610667250290.png

Apparently I'm either a horrible putter, or my trainer is a right-handed model; I roll ball after ball into or over that stupid little hole but nothing sticks. I can't figure out if I'm hitting it too hard or too soft to get it to catch. It goes up, catches the hole, pauses for just that split second and then rolls back towards me.....

Apparently I'm either a horrible putter, or my trainer is a right-handed model; I roll ball after ball into or over that stupid little hole but nothing sticks. I can't figure out if I'm hitting it too hard or too soft to get it to catch. It goes up, catches the hole, pauses for just that split second and then rolls back towards me.....

Is your trainer all the way down? If it's up a little the ball won't rest at all

I have the cup only at this moment but will be adding the mat this week

Back