Turbodog384

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been covered, I see PuttOUT mentioned here and there...

Does anyone have any experience with it, and what are your thoughts? Amazon has a deal going on this, and was thinking about picking it up.

PuttOUT Pro Golf Putting Mat and Classic Pressure Putt Trainer Bundle https://a.co/d/dz5LK0X

I apologize if this has been covered, I see PuttOUT mentioned here and there...

Does anyone have any experience with it, and what are your thoughts? Amazon has a deal going on this, and was thinking about picking it up.

PuttOUT Pro Golf Putting Mat and Classic Pressure Putt Trainer Bundle https://a.co/d/dz5LK0X
Here ya go.

Also many more articles on the homepage and threads on here, I’ve reviewed pretty much everything they have put out for THP. Any specific questions?

The putt out is great.

The mat grooves too easy.

The putt out is great.

The mat grooves too easy.

But the mat would be better than the carpet in my living room, right? Or would it be better to just get the putt out and skip the mat?

I'm looking at mostly homeb or office use here.

But the mat would be better than the carpet in my living room, right? Or would it be better to just get the putt out and skip the mat?

Yes. Its still nice. Vacuuming often helps. But mine still breaks both ways to the middle.

Using different lines, not just the middle helps too.

I have the trainer, as well as the mat.
Love the trainer, and the mat for me is just ok. Certainly better than what I was using previously, and I wonder if I have gremlins in my home that mess with my mat every day. It keeps getting weird humps in it. Need to lock it up so my kids don't go play on it lol.

It’s better. I put a lot of time in on both the full size mat and a smaller one for the review articles and didn’t have any issues. But as with any mat, a vacuum keeps it nice, same goes for my Tour Links.

I have the trainer, as well as the mat.
Love the trainer, and the mat for me is just ok. Certainly better than what I was using previously, and I wonder if I have gremlins in my home that mess with my mat every day. It keeps getting weird humps in it. Need to lock it up so my kids don't go play on it lol.
I keep mine rolled up, keeps the 4 year olds off them 🤣

I have the pressure putt. It may be the best putting tool out there. Mainly because it is really fun.. the challenge keeps you engaged.

I have the pressure putt. It may be the best putting tool out there. Mainly because it is really fun.. the challenge keeps you engaged.
It’s criminally under talked about, and it’s talked about a lot. Their mirrors are also the best out there.

Thanks for the input guys!... I'm gonna pull the trigger on the deal for both... might have to add another puttout for theboffice if I like it.

It’s criminally under talked about, and it’s talked about a lot. Their mirrors are also the best out there.

Never used the mirrors. But i use the pressure Putt all the time.

I have one and it is really hard to get it to stick in the hole. I am a pretty good putter and I am probably 1 for 10 to make it.

I use a varispeed matt along with my puttout trainer. Love em!

I have one and it's a great tool in getting you to not focus on the front of the cup.

It takes some practice, I think it took me close to 70 tries to get one to stick but eventually I was getting 3-5 per 10 and my putting did improve.
Less putts dying a inch short.

Sent from my NE2215 using Tapatalk

pitt out and a mat make the asterics in my office and help get feel and backswing right.

So here's my issue... I'm a pretty good putter as far as reading the greens, and most 4-6 foot putts I'm good.

My biggest putting problem is the long layup putt. Most of the time I baby it well short of the hole. If I try to compensate for that I'll send it past the hole. That's the biggest thing that I need to work on putting wise.

I can read a green no worries. It's green to green tempo that gives me fits.

I mean, unless you have a large room and a really long putting mat, you're constrained to the length of putt you can practice at home/indoors. The Pressure Putt will help groove your speed and accuracy up to whatever length mat you have, but to really practice long lag putting you need an actual outdoor putting green.

I agree Snowman. I think my ultimate issue is on the longer length putt. I got off topic a little on original puttout question.

I thought the Amazon deal was a pretty good deal for the mat and the putt out. It never hurts the practice the short putt.

I agree Snowman. I think my ultimate issue is on the longer length putt. I got off topic a little on original puttout question.

I thought the Amazon deal was a pretty good deal for the mat and the putt out. It never hurts the practice the short putt.
I have the mat and the pressure trainer. The mat is a mat, any halfway decent putting mat will do, but the Pressure Trainer is a great, very useful tool and well worth the price, IMO.

@Turbodog384 - I absolutely love my PuttOut pressure trainer and putting mat! I’ve used mine a ton over the past two off seasons, and it’s helped my short (10’ and in) putts a ton!!

I’d absolutely recommend!!

I really like the PuttOut mat but not a fan of the perfect putt. Personally I don’t feel like it translates to smooth fast greens very well.

Back