PXG on sale-again

Good price. I can’t imagine ever paying full price for them with the frequent sales.

Good price. I can’t imagine ever paying full price for them with the frequent sales.

They ran ads 2 weeks ago that insinuated the price was going back up.

🤦‍♂️

My buddy just bought a Gen4 driver for like $220 and absolutely loves it!

I just got fit for a Gen 4 0811 XF. $219! Paid $25 for the fitting and it was taken off the price of the driver. The fitter spent an hour with me. I am in Seattle and they have a fitting store in Bellevue, a suburb of Seattle. Its replacing a Ping K15.

Irons:

GEN 4-$149/club
GEN 5-$229/club
0211-$119/club

At these prices might have to check them out.

Anybody game the GEN 4 or 5?
This is a REALLY interesting price point.

I've thought about the "P" series many times since range days a couple years ago.

While I’m not the biggest fan of the brand. It’s really hard to beat getting fit for clubs at that price. They are still doing full bag deals too which is crazy.

There’s got to be just no margin for their clubs to sell at that price.

To warm up I hit a Gen 5 0311 XP. It felt great.

What a weird company.

Irons:

GEN 4-$149/club
GEN 5-$229/club
0211-$119/club

At these prices might have to check them out.

Anybody game the GEN 4 or 5?
Both are very good options. Gen 5 are slightly longer in blade length than Gen 4 which also makes them a little more forgiving. Nothing extreme that we would notice but on paper they are more forgiving. Gen 5 also spin a little bit less than Gen 4

For the price they are definitely worth looking at. They feel as good or better than anything out and with 3 head shapes you can easily find something you like. I prefer the look of the Gen 4 more but the Gen 5 is nice bc they can switch out that back weight to dial in swing weight

A few weeks ago I had a fitting at CC and they fit me into a $1,200 driver!! Way beyond my budget. Kept seeing the PXG ads and was curious about them. They have a easy return, 100% refundable policy. I figured what do I have to loose, so I just ordered the 0811x for $219. Will be an interesting case to see my numbers on the PXG and save a wheelbarrow of cash.

The new progressive set blade irons look cool. At 1400 basically for 8 clubs that is a pretty good deal. But they will also be less than that in 6 months so why early adopt anything from them.

also, while resale value has never been a concern for me. Pxg clubs have about zero resale value because of their pricing games.

A few weeks ago I had a fitting at CC and they fit me into a $1,200 driver!! Way beyond my budget. Kept seeing the PXG ads and was curious about them. They have a easy return, 100% refundable policy. I figured what do I have to loose, so I just ordered the 0811x for $219. Will be an interesting case to see my numbers on the PXG and save a wheelbarrow of cash.
What driver did you get fit into that was 1,200 dollars?

Has anyone hit the Gen4 fairways? I don't have a 3wd in the bag and am curious about adding one for $169. Unfortunately the only fitter nearby with the woods is Club Champion, and I don't really want to spend the $100 to try two heads and two or three shafts.

Parsons is a genius in marketing and making the people feel this is what they need, golf stuff average no technology genius just the same old stuff redone.

I really like the 0211 driver; can't stand an 0311 forged wedge and have benched it.

IMO you won’t find a better set of clubs for 99 a stick than the 0311 Gen 3 P irons.
Parsons blowing out the the Gen3 irons for $99 are an unbeatable buy. I got the XP 5-AW with MMT.
I picked up a 0211 18* 5w for $89, and a Gen4XF 4 hybrid for $139. Thinking about the Gen4 driver ($189) and 5 hyb.
My buddy is sick over what he paid for his Callaway irons and driver (and he got them on CPO). He sent them back, ate 10% and is going to a full PXG bag. I’m almost there…
What driver did you get fit into that was 1,200 dollars?
@erock9174 Rogue St line with auto flex shaft is $1400 on their website. I’m sure other OEMs are the same with that shaft.

Have to figure new 0211 woods will be out very soon.

Back