CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

And birthday threads for posts are banned, we have a thread for that. ;)

I’m going to shoot for the 1k mark this time. Should be fun.

Oh I got this!!!

Great to see this return!

I made 1,000 last time. I'll aim for that.

WHy has the count already started????? Shouldn't it start....you know....tomorrow? :cool:

Because we want more to reach the goal?
Truth is, tomorrow morinng is crazy busy and I didnt want the contest going up with nobody getting credit.

I don't know if I can hit what I hit last time. We'll see. It was one thing during the winter months. Now that spring is here, even with the lockdown, might hurt my focus. :)

Because we want more to reach the goal?
Truth is, tomorrow morinng is crazy busy and I didnt want the contest going up with nobody getting credit.

No worries JB. Just gives us more time to rack up the post counts. It's all good. (y)

hahahaha, we've been eating alright, but I am very over cooking at home... and the grill is on the fritz which SUCKS.
At least you have a grill...we moved I had to leave the grill behind. So I’m waiting for @JB to invite me over the next time he throws some 🍖 on the grill.

if the new quarter hasnt started yet......how in the hell do i have ZERO post points

if the new quarter hasnt started yet......how in the hell do i have ZERO post points
ha.....by posting this.....I GOT A POST POINT.......hmmmmmm

This is awesome! I needed some motivation today, thanks!

Looks like the new quarter started a day early or is that just a pre-April fools?

*3 am rants on off topic convos has entered the chat*

Back