CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

Don't rush me. I'm just finding my stride, and I tend to close like Silky Sullivan when it comes to golf stuff. ;)
come on you couldnt post 16 more times and save a complaint ;);)

Would've had to have posted 17 times if he didn't use that one to complain.

Well I'm busy researching shafts now thanks to Canadan. We're trying to figure out my prize from the last drive, and he and JB sent me down a rabbit hole I didn't know was there.

Would've had to have posted 17 times if he didn't use that one to complain.
Since when is telling someone not to rush you, complaining? No means no, you know.

How do you tell how many you have?

How do you tell how many you have?
Click on your username next to a post, and look at "post points" on the ensuing screen. You currently have 312.

Click on your username next to a post, and look at "post points" on the ensuing screen. You currently have 312.
Oh man. Not sure 500 is doable in a 10 days without spamming.

I need 150 in 11 days. Guess I will need to step it up this weekend and maybe do a live round or two.
Pump those arms, the legs will follow...no wait, thats for track....never mind

I didn't realize that. Thanks all.

Oh man. Not sure 500 is doable in a 10 days without spamming.
Just imagine that everything you think/have/play/did/want/etc is interesting to someone and channel that through your fingers.

Chances are it actually is.

Just imagine that everything you think/have/play/did/want/etc is interesting to someone and channel that through your fingers.

... just don't be offended when someone tells you it's not interesting to them.:geek:

Back