CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

Well I'll just send you the data in a PDF that you have to convert to .xlsx and then waste even more time gathering usable data...
I think I need to sign off. Why don’t we close this loop and you can send me hard copies vi snail mail 🤦‍♂️

I cannot change the laws of posting!:LOL:

At 443. I'll get there this week.

OMG this, I actually had to explain to a company why I refused to accept PDF as a format for their data.

I love it when people send a PDF of excel! WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE! WHYYYYYY

I love it when people send a PDF of excel! WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE! WHYYYYYY

In portrait and not landscape... and the spreadsheet is multiple pages

OMG this, I actually had to explain to a company why I refused to accept PDF as a format for their data.

Why? Because it may be free and easy for you but it's too much work for me!

Solve that issue... add ana dditional charge for dealing with PDF's they send.:cool:

Me on 500....

You're coasting into it easily! (y)

I need to coast, as I imagine guys on this site can only stomach so many of my posts! :sick:

A few more days.. Let's finish strong!!

50 more down, 50 more to go before I hit the 1k mark. Should be done by tomorrow.

I need to coast, as I imagine guys on this site can only stomach so many of my posts! :sick:

We love the posts... we just need more of them!

I've got 36 more. Easy peasy.

50 more down, 50 more to go before I hit the 1k mark. Should be done by tomorrow.

That's a little ambitious! I have 67 more to go to reach 1k. I'll either get there today or by Sunday or any day in between. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:. I'll get there.

Let's go!

That's a little ambitious! I have 67 more to go to reach 1k. I'll either get there today or by Sunday or any day in between. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:. I'll get there.

Bah....just a mere 3 posts per waking hour should do it! :D

Back