CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

I didn't quite make 1000 before the deadline last time but thats what I'm shooting for this time!
You got this! Even got an extra day to get a jump on it.

Yo, THP! I had an absolute blast hosting the quarter one post drive contest, and really wanted to get things going again for the next couple months. As we have done before, it is time to showcase our community to both ourselves, newer members, and those lurking. I'm told the prizes are going to be even bigger and better, so make your days count!

If you missed the first Post Drive contest, here's a link, and here's how it works;

Here's How it Works;
-You have TWO months to get 500 post points** on the forum.
-Additional Posts will potentially improve chances of winning (extra 100 posts might mean an extra name in the hopper, 200 may equal another, etc).
-Eligible 500+ posters who are Albatross Club Members get a bonus entry.
-The posts will be casually reviewed to make sure they are constructive.
-You must have fun.

The Prizes;
Like I said, the prizes will be something each winner will want. The big winner will get clubs, and the two runner ups will get a club of some kind. I'll work personally with them to make sure they are excited about what they get.

Let's have some fun with this and really get this place rocking with all the new equipment on the horizon.

**Keep in mind, post points are counted using the forum software. I am not sure whether they +1 for other elements like tapatalk. To find them, just click on your name anywhere on the forum using the mobile browser or homepage.
View attachment 8934629

or your avatar icon at the top of the page.
View attachment 8934630
I’m always game. Have to see how it works out. Lots going on right now so I’ve actually got less free time. That said I’m in.

I'm in. I'll start with the not-so-lofty goal of breaking 500 and see how far I can move the needle from there.

Learned something new already - how to see the post points leaderboard. Huh.

You got this! Even got an extra day to get a jump on it.
Thanks man! The last post drive really got me engaged in this place and I've loved every second of it! No reason to stop now

Challenge accepted

Thanks man! The last post drive really got me engaged in this place and I've loved every second of it! No reason to stop now
Same here. Really got engaged during the 1st Qtr drive, and cant wait tosee what the 2nd Qtr. Brings for us all!

Well this is always a fun game to play!

I’m in. 🤛🏼

How the heck does this have seven pages already?!

This should be fun!

I have been home taking care of a baby that is teething and not too happy. Just saw this pop up and man it is going to be another great quarter around THP! Looking forward to some more great conversations and jacked loft threads

Here we go!

Damn, this thread is off.

What in the hell please tell me that is not a true thing

Nope. Not a thing. Just figure it would match up nicely with an elmers glue vid. :giggle:

Here's the real question;

Are you goof balls REALLY going to let me win the post count battle again? I set it on cruise control for a minute there, and nothing. 😫
Yeah I can’t compete... I WILL get over 500 though this time!!

And remember boys and girls, there’s a lot of review threads out there with some fun convo waiting to be had, makes the posts come eeeeeasy.

Just sucks when the author doesn't respond to inquiries. ;)

In about 3 weeks I'll be living in an apartment in a new town and basically not have a job. So ima go full house husband up in this mutha. Internets all day.

..gonna have to still try new clubs and golf a lot though, so I have valid opinions on things other than what's happening on the newest shows. Thankfully the 8th hole of the golf course the apartment's on is right out the patio door. :D

Back