CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

And just passed 1,000 for the drive. Not anywhere close to my 2,000 post goal, but that's ok. Felt engaged, and considering how much my post count has grown this year, happy with where I'm at!! Thanks for the fun @Canadan !!
This is what it’s all about!

And just passed 1,000 for the drive. Not anywhere close to my 2,000 post goal, but that's ok. Felt engaged, and considering how much my post count has grown this year, happy with where I'm at!! Thanks for the fun @Canadan !!
I love how connected with the forum you’ve been my friend!

Can’t wait to get a round in with you.

Alright perfect! Great contributions this time and the time before that. All about learning, sharing and growing. That's the great part of the game of golf. Feel accomplished for your drive development.

Yes & I'm so close to 1000 that I may have to find old food threads to get it done.🤣
So close, you have to get there!! You can do it!

Sounds like a good night! Get it man!
Haha I kid I kid mostly because it's gorgeous out on Ohio and might have a fire tonight... Stogie and whiskey might ensue...kicking off another COVIDIAN work week right.

Haha I kid I kid mostly because it's gorgeous out on Ohio and might have a fire tonight... Stogie and whiskey might ensue...kicking off another COVIDIAN work week right.
That sounds like a great plan. Perfect day for an Ohio fire!

This one’s for you, Dan. Post # 600.

That sounds like a great plan. Perfect day for an Ohio fire!
This is intense... This groupnis amazing and hitting all kinds of milestones. Cannot wait to see the numbers!

As we end this contest period here on the post drive thread, I wanted to take the time to express my appreciation for something good in my life. So, to everyone here on this terrific forum, thanks for all that you do for me. During these unprecedented times in our country, it’s nice to know that I have a place I can come and take my mind off of things and talk about a sport that has consumed my interest for nearly a half century.

Yeehaw I didn't think I would make it, but boom here it is!

That's so awesome.

Way to be a big part of the talking community here! The more people we add to the mix, the more people will feel comfortable jumping in head first.

Some Content Kings in here!

When does the count end and go up? Eastern, Pacific? We're one minute from the hour somewhere!!

Haha!! Nice little battle to the end!!
What a nail biter hahaha!

I WILL NOT BE DETHRONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except James. Whatever, James.

What a nail biter hahaha!

I WILL NOT BE DETHRONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except James. Whatever, James.
Hahaha!! Yes - he’s absolutely killed it!!

WHAT A FREAKING BATTLE LMAO!

I've legitimately been sitting here for the last hour laughing and giggling while finding threads to bump or jump in. That was hilarious @Gman79 :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 8946756
hahaha It took me a bunch of your posts to figure out what might have been going on. hahaha Oh, so good!

Way to fight @Gman79 !

Back