CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

let's get specific here..

Did they think what would happen?
i think the way i read it, someone was upset the prize pack wasnt exposed which makes no difference because its FREE! its a contest for FREE clubs! explanation isnt needed. just go post and if your name is drawn than awesome!

I was really hoping to find out what this prize pack that does not suck was...but alas it will remain a mystery.

We all won though with this awesome engagement. My wife kept looking at me wondering why I was laughing tonight. So much fun!
No one beat me, but I’m still going to make my own prize pack for someone (y)

i think the way i read it, someone was upset the prize pack wasnt exposed which makes no difference because its FREE! its a contest for FREE clubs! explanation isnt needed. just go post and if your name is drawn than awesome!
I read it a certain way as well, which is too bad..

But, last night was an absolute riot.. It's exactly how I hoped the contest would end, and it sounds like lots of others had fun with the engagement as well, which is all I can ask for.

But, last night was an absolute riot.. It's exactly how I hoped the contest would end, and it sounds like lots of others had fun with the engagement as well, which is all I can ask for.
Couldnt agree more! I never stay up that late, but did last night and glad I did! Great banter, conversations, and I was laughing plenty!

Look forward to the results, the winners and the prizes

Must try harder next time
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent start to the quarter! There’s so much awesome stuff going on here in every direction! Having only joined in mid-February, this post drive contained 80% of my total THP posts. And I started a surprising 29 threads. Looks like the more I play the more confused I get. 🤔 Although one of those threads and a decent number of posts came courtesy of corn dogs and lack of self control.

Excellent start to the quarter! There’s so much awesome stuff going on here in every direction! Having only joined in mid-February, this post drive contained 80% of my total THP posts. And I started a surprising 29 threads. Looks like the more I play the more confused I get. 🤔 Although one of those threads and a decent number of posts came courtesy of corn dogs and lack of self control.
mid February?! Seriously?

I feel like you've been around for way longer than that.

mid February?! Seriously?

I feel like you've been around for way longer than that.
Must be my natural mystique and fantastic hair 🤷‍♂️

These post drives definitely got me more involved too. And I know we cant be the only 2 to feel that way! Keep up your good work man!

Man, some serious THP....ing up in her.

You guys are incredible! After a big last quarter I was hoping to at least get to 1k this time and came up short.

You guys are incredible! After a big last quarter I was hoping to at least get to 1k this time and came up short.
Nearly 800 is still a good number! No e work!

Keep going! They're not reset yet!

Post for prizes or post for fun! Who cares why... you ultimately come out better than before your X amount of posts during the month!

Not a 80% representation this quarter but 62% of them. and Way better than last giphy quarter.

They won't reset until June 30, but the post drive ended at...whenever @Canadan said it ended last night/this morning.
Ah, ok. I must have missed that announcement.

Q2: I made some posts. I continued to learn and enjoy the THP community. I bought a new putter, likely a mistake. I expect to buy another putter, or several, in Q3. :p

And I still think jacked lofts is a thing. ;)

I prefer Jacked Threads over Jacked Lofts! But agree both are compelling ;);)

Back