CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

Click on the post points in your profile. You’ll see the top five.

That's new to me, this will make following the leaders easier.

haha, combine the two of you to get half my number? :sneaky:
I'm aiming higher, just need some buy in from my partner, this challenge isn't known to him yet.

Despite working from home, I am not sure this quarter will actually be easier to hit the 500 posts as, based on what I have come across during my work today, I think I could be very busy trying to put together a lot of stuff for work, but we will see where I end up

Crud. I forgot to grab the quote. Thanks for the info on seeing the profile!

Aww! That's so cool! You've got to actually click on the post points number to see the top 5. Nice!

After seeing the leaders post count already...

Click on the post points in your profile. You’ll see the top five.

Yep. Not sure there's a way to see beyond top 5.

... and I see some are at it early this morning.

@Canadan must be pushed! We can do this.
It'll be difficult since I'm not working, but I'm gonna give it a good try. After some quick calculations, I think his daily average and my daily average are close to the same. I may never catch up with him since I gave him a nearly 8 year head start, but I might keep up for a quarter.

Ya'll are out there with some serious post numbers!

It'll be difficult since I'm not working, but I'm gonna give it a good try. After some quick calculations, I think his daily average and my daily average are close to the same. I may never catch up with him since I gave him a nearly 8 year head start, but I might keep up for a quarter.

You're doing everything you can do, I commend you for it!

Competition is fierce on day 2 the numbers are adding up! Soooo much good content. see you guys at 3pm!

Current status:Screenshot_20200401-114225_Firefox.jpg

Time to volunteer to be furloughed! 😀

Back