CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

Ok... top 2. I was watching him work his way up the ranks. He just took #1

@OGputtnfool is really working to stay in the top 4:ROFLMAO:

Eh, it won't last long. Heck, I woke at 1030 and haven't even brushed my teeth yet. Haha...

I'll take a step back in a bit and maybe go for a run. Maybe even get a round of golf in today. Who knows.

Hard to keep up with the lightning fast pace of certain posters. Must be stuck keyboard keys.

Hard to keep up with the lightning fast pace of certain posters. Must be stuck keyboard keys.

To be honest, that's one of my issues at work. My keyboard at work has some stuck keys and I end up backspacing more than typing sometimes. At home, no issues.

Something something post count

Some people are really cruising right now!

Thank's for the awesome contest, had a blast with all the golf chat on the last one!

I don't see where all of these posts are being made but oh well.

We need to learn to post like a BAUS and then we will be a WADDAPOSTER :p

I don't see where all of these posts are being made but oh well.

Click on the person's name and you can click on their post points number to bring it up.

EDIT: my bad, click on their screen name, then on their screen name again in the pop up. For the record, I edited this post instead of adding a new one to avoid artificially inflating my count.

Time to dial it up a notch, Nova Scotia.

Well, the top of the leaderboard will be sort lived. It was fun while it lasted. :geek::eek:

No idea if I can hit 500 (slow mobile phone typer + long-winded posts = lower post count!), but with working from home I'm going to give it a shot!

I definitely could use a new putter and who knows what might be lying around Canadan's basement...

No idea if I can hit 500 (slow mobile phone typer + long-winded posts = lower post count!), but with working from home I'm going to give it a shot!

I definitely could use a new putter and who knows what might be lying around Canadan's basement...
I believe in you.

BRB, I'll go take a nap so you can catch up a bit more, maybe get a head start.
Shouldn't we be the ones napping while you catch up to us?

BRB, I'll go take a nap so you can catch up a bit more, maybe get a head start.

Ha! Thank you, too kind. You would be amazed at what @gkeller813 and I can do when we put our minds to it!

Back