CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

OK, dumb question of the day....

What are message points here and what generates them?

You mean post points? Its literally posts.

Or is it a reference to 113 which apparently on THP is more than just a random prime number. Most people here have 113 trophy points.

Or is it a reference to 113 which apparently on THP is more than just a random prime number. Most people here have 113 trophy points.
Most people that have been here a while do. I think that a point system that wasn't given much thought. It doesn't mean much.

cool, i warned ya it was dumb question of the day!

The only dumb question is the one not asked. Never be afraid to ask the question... here or anywhere.

I tell people that there are no dumb questions.

I am at 565 so it looks like I will get an entry. I have definitely posted more this quarter. The quarantine definitely has something to do with it because I am not traveling at all but I have tried to be conscious about having some constructive posts and trying to start a few threads instead of being more of a consumer.

I am at 565 so it looks like I will get an entry. I have definitely posted more this quarter. The quarantine definitely has something to do with it because I am not traveling at all but I have tried to be conscious about having some constructive posts and trying to start a few threads instead of being more of a consumer.
Starting threads is fun. It's cool to see which of your ideas take off and which ones people just think are stupid.:ROFLMAO:

I want to be Mr. 3,000.... going to be a busy finish!

Back