CONTEST Q3 Post Drive Winnners!!

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
First off, I want to thank everyone for continuing to make THP what I believe to be the most enjoyable golf community on the internet. It speaks volumes to the roots of our members that we can come here and not expect to be treated differently based on anything other than our passion for the game. I commend all of our active posters on being ambassadors of this great place, and I hope to see it continue into 2021 and beyond.

Second, I want to apologize for the delay in my announcement. The quarter transitioned while I was working hard to introduce content for you guys, and as things go, between family, the full time job, and transitions on the Podcast, time slipped by. I had a lot of fun tormenting last week with full intent to share the winners by the end of it, but again, time got the best of me. This post drive was designed to give back to some of those who drive the conversation here, and I hope that it felt like an added benefit, not the sole purpose of effort.

With that said, congrats to our two runner ups, who will be receiving some Bridgestone Golf Balls**;
@jvbart
@RealPretendPsychic

** make sure to send me a PM with the Bridgestone ball that is your preference

And a huge congrats to our BIG winner, @AndyL0711! Let's connect via PM to get you something to fill out that bag of yours!

As for Q4;
I think the best thing to do here is represent THP in the traditional manner we always have - with excitement for the game, the clubs, and the camaraderie. I'll leave this quarter to the incredible Holiday Cheer that is returning, The pending announcements for the 2021 Albatross Club, and hopefully the return of the annual member run Secret Santa.

Nice wins you three.

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys!!! Enjoy

Congrats to all three of you. Looking forward to pics as your prizes arrive. Thanks @Canadan for the update.

Congrats fellas!

nice job...now, get back to work. Q4 is here...

Congrats on the win guys!

Congrats guys!!!

Awesome.
Can’t wait to see what gets added to @AndyL0711’s bag.

First off, I want to thank everyone for continuing to make THP what I believe to be the most enjoyable golf community on the internet. It speaks volumes to the roots of our members that we can come here and not expect to be treated differently based on anything other than our passion for the game. I commend all of our active posters on being ambassadors of this great place, and I hope to see it continue into 2021 and beyond.

Second, I want to apologize for the delay in my announcement. The quarter transitioned while I was working hard to introduce content for you guys, and as things go, between family, the full time job, and transitions on the Podcast, time slipped by. I had a lot of fun tormenting last week with full intent to share the winners by the end of it, but again, time got the best of me. This post drive was designed to give back to some of those who drive the conversation here, and I hope that it felt like an added benefit, not the sole purpose of effort.

With that said, congrats to our two runner ups, who will be receiving some Bridgestone Golf Balls**;
@jvbart
@RealPretendPsychic

And a huge congrats to our BIG winner, @AndyL0711! Let's connect via PM to get you something to fill out that bag of yours!

As for Q4;
I think the best thing to do here is represent THP in the traditional manner we always have - with excitement for the game, the clubs, and the camaraderie. I'll leave this quarter to the incredible Holiday Cheer that is returning, The pending announcements for the 2021 Albatross Club, and hopefully the return of the annual member run Secret Santa.
Wow, thank you....man I am pumped for this

More winners on THP. Congrats to the winners. Thanks @Canadan for your efforts to increase involvement on the forum.

I’m super excited for the holidays here, should be lots of fun with exciting stuff.

Congrats to the winners.

Congrats guys!!

And thanks again @Canadan . These post drives have been a lot of fun for me, as well as a lot of others here!

And thanks again @Canadan . These post drives have been a lot of fun for me, as well as a lot of others here!
thanks my good man, and thanks for being such an active user this year. It's been awesome.

Congrats guys!

@jvbart
@RealPretendPsychic

As for Q4;
Well this is awesome! Big thank you to @JB @GolferGal and @Canadan for everything you do for THP and us internet hackers, and for putting on these post drives, which are always a ton of fun! 2020 has been rough at times and I had a very bumpy Q3. It’s always fun to come here for a lighter atmosphere to talk golf, more golf, and a little bit of everything else.

Back