CONTEST Q3 Post Drive Winnners!!

Thanks for running it for three quarters @Canadan ! The first post drive is what convinced me to jump in and here I am almost a year and 3,000 posts later, loving every second of it!

Congrats you three!! Big wins!

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats guys (y)

Congratulations Hackers! Good job!

Congrats fellas!!!

Congrats guys!

The posting power is strong with these..

Congrats guys, and thanks Dan for running these, kits been a rough year but a fun one....Q4 is trending up

First off, I want to thank everyone for continuing to make THP what I believe to be the most enjoyable golf community on the internet. It speaks volumes to the roots of our members that we can come here and not expect to be treated differently based on anything other than our passion for the game. I commend all of our active posters on being ambassadors of this great place, and I hope to see it continue into 2021 and beyond.

Second, I want to apologize for the delay in my announcement. The quarter transitioned while I was working hard to introduce content for you guys, and as things go, between family, the full time job, and transitions on the Podcast, time slipped by. I had a lot of fun tormenting last week with full intent to share the winners by the end of it, but again, time got the best of me. This post drive was designed to give back to some of those who drive the conversation here, and I hope that it felt like an added benefit, not the sole purpose of effort.

With that said, congrats to our two runner ups, who will be receiving some Bridgestone Golf Balls**;
@jvbart
@RealPretendPsychic

** make sure to send me a PM with the Bridgestone ball that is your preference

And a huge congrats to our BIG winner, @AndyL0711! Let's connect via PM to get you something to fill out that bag of yours!

As for Q4;
I think the best thing to do here is represent THP in the traditional manner we always have - with excitement for the game, the clubs, and the camaraderie. I'll leave this quarter to the incredible Holiday Cheer that is returning, The pending announcements for the 2021 Albatross Club, and hopefully the return of the annual member run Secret Santa.
Wow! Thank you @Canadan @JB and @GolferGal I’m very excited for these!! Huge thanks to all the THPers for all the great golf convos this quarter, finding this community has been one of the highlights of this year for me!

Congrats boys!

Very cool! Congrats to the three winners.

Congrats winners!!! Way to go.

Congrats fellas!

Congrats guys.

Congrats everyone!!

congrats, y'all!!!

Look what arrived in the mail today! Looking forward to doing some golf ball experiments on SkyTrak once the winter weather arrives. Again, a big thanks to @Canadan @JB and @GolferGal for the post drive and goodies and everyone who makes THP the awesome place it is!
5A2E645F-33E7-453C-A95A-5E10088DFC4D.jpeg

Look what arrived in the mail today! Looking forward to doing some golf ball experiments on SkyTrak once the winter weather arrives. Again, a big thanks to @Canadan @JB and @GolferGal for the post drive and goodies and everyone who makes THP the awesome place it is!
View attachment 8971166

Great prizes guys!!! Congrats again.

Back