CONTEST Q3 THP Post Drive - Win Big on THP!

Family vacation to Maine this weekend is really going to make it tough to get the 112 posts I still need
What part of my world are you visiting?

What part of my world are you visiting?
We'll be in Old Orchard Beach. Wife's family has been going on this weekend to the same hotel for ~15 years now.

We'll be in Old Orchard Beach. Wife's family has been going on this weekend to the same hotel for ~15 years now.
OOB is fun, one good thing about this year, you shouldn't be having to put up with the 60 year old fat guys in their speedo's with the Canada border shut down. 😉
Just be cautious, as I'm sure you are aware that is a hot zone area for the crap in our state.

OOB is fun, one good thing about this year, you shouldn't be having to put up with the 60 year old fat guys in their speedo's with the Canada border shut down. 😉
Just be cautious, as I'm sure you are aware that is a hot zone area for the crap in our state.
Interestingly enough, according to the owner of the hotel we're staying at, it's actually very low in York County. According to him the cases per million or whatever unit of measurement they use is very high because the prison is dealing with it. It's definitely going to be fun, weather looks fantastic, and hopefully the crowds will be even smaller than normal due to the travel restrictions.

I need to pick it up..

That would be impressive.
Sounds like a challenge. If it wasn't harvest time I could probably pull it off. I'll give it a shot though.

I have a chance

I could never keep up with the posting machines here...

I feel like rocky fighting drago.

“ I see two a dem out dare”

20200923_215423.jpg

Oh, I thought that said 'going down', @Snickerdog .

:sneaky:

:LOL:

Need 250 more posts to hit 1500! I got this!!!

Back