CONTEST Q3 THP Post Drive - Win Big on THP!

I broke 2K, but I can't keep up with you maniacs! :LOL:

I'm just trying to keep up with the top... Which is rediculous this quarter

64 to go...it's gonna be tight but with all the questions I have about getting the right clubs in the bag I bet I get there

Hopefully I’ll keep looking at the wrong stat and miss again this quarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh man, I better make sure I'm looking at the right number

Need to make up some ground.

2,300 is locked in for hopefully today...

2,500... hmmmmm.....5 days 200 posts? NFL Sunday, live round, cigars, Live golf.... maybe just maybe

Gonna have to call you out on this. Feels like you've mentioned it a couple times since you've actually done it.

So...

DO IT!

Seriously. I'm not playing today. In fact, I'm being dragged to a stone, gem, and jewelry place today, so Ima need some vicarious golf. Please and thank you.

Wonder if we could get a countdown on here of who is close and watch the nail biting posts begin!

I’m including myself in this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm close to hitting 1000 I think

I've got some work but I can get to 1k

i am close....to going back out for another round :ROFLMAO:

At 739. Might get to 800 but got a busy couple days of work.

Need to try and get to 2k, since work got busy, the post count is down.
That and @OldandStiff said I couldn't get 400 to get there in 6/7 days.

Your gonna let him lead you down that path? Tough to play with bloody finger tips from typing. :ROFLMAO:

Your gonna let him lead you down that path? Tough to play with bloody finger tips from typing. :ROFLMAO:
I pounded him the first quarter this year, so gotta let him have his lead and feel good. I am playing tomorrow!!!!

I pounded him the first quarter this year, so gotta let him have his lead and feel good. I am playing tomorrow!!!!

Wait.. did you win the first quarter drive? 'Cause I thought I got second, and I don't remember putting a voodoo curse on you.

Tell me I didn't get the wrong person!

Again!

Wait.. did you win the first quarter drive? 'Cause I thought I got second, and I don't remember putting a voodoo curse on you.

Tell me I didn't get the wrong person!

Again!
I'm old man, you really think I can remember back to end of March:oops:
You must have though.

I'm old man, you really think I can remember back to end of March:oops:
You must have though.
Shoot, maybe it was 4th quarter last year I'm thinking of. I have no idea. What did you win?

Back