CONTEST Q3 THP Post Drive - Win Big on THP!

Shoot, maybe it was 4th quarter last year I'm thinking of. I have no idea. What did you win?
I didn't get picked. But it was a lot of fun.

I am closing in on 25k overall, should hit that by end of year easy. December will be my 5 year anniversary here. :love:

I am closing in on 25k overall, should hit that by end of year easy. December will be my 5 year anniversary here. :love:
550 posts away? Pssshhhht, if there's a fourth quarter post drive you'll blow past that with ease!

Wait.. did you win the first quarter drive? 'Cause I thought I got second, and I don't remember putting a voodoo curse on you.

Tell me I didn't get the wrong person!

Again!
So you're the fricking witch doctor that cursed me!😳

Just easing along. 1800.

Can you see where you are on the Tapatalk app? Otherwise I’ll figure out how far I won’t be making up on Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you see where you are on the Tapatalk app? Otherwise I’ll figure out how far I won’t be making up on Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Says you are at 158 right now.

Gonna have to call you out on this. Feels like you've mentioned it a couple times since you've actually done it.

So...

DO IT!

Seriously. I'm not playing today. In fact, I'm being dragged to a stone, gem, and jewelry place today, so Ima need some vicarious golf. Please and thank you.
I did it for 9... Then we're rexinf against darkness it was slow round and should have done it all the way through... I am not good at it!

I did it for 9... Then we're rexinf against darkness it was slow round and should have done it all the way through... I am not good at it!
Pics and game looked good!

Pics and game looked good!
I feel great about every facet. Nothing I don't think I can do right now... Maybe that hybrid, still got some hook to it! But my goodness it's long.

Should get to 700 by the deadline. Been a slow quarter. Too much work, plenty of golf, and lots to do.

Just hit the 1000 posts mark, a few days left to go to get a few more in

How is it almost October already?!

Who needs posts? I will argue with you about your equipment, your strategy, whatever you need! Except agree with you. 'Cause, ya know, there just aren't as many words in that. You need words.

Who needs posts? I will argue with you about your equipment, your strategy, whatever you need! Except agree with you. 'Cause, ya know, there just aren't as many words in that. You need words.

No time to get to the range this week to hit my new driver. 7:10am tee time Saturday and 7:05am sunrise. First ball I hit with it will be on the first tee. My 12.5% accuracy with the driver will improve.

True or False?

No time to get to the range this week to hit my new driver. 7:10am tee time Saturday and 7:05am sunrise. First ball I hit with it will be on the first tee. My 12.5% accuracy with the driver will improve.

True or False?
TRUE!!!

That kind of caution to the wind baddassery will surely be rewarded. I'm confident!!!!

Partly because from a statistical standpoint, you'd actually have to try kinda hard to make it worse.... :p

j/k I'm so excited for you to get out there with it. You've been due for an upgrade and and taking it out cold is BOLD.

Last edited:

Oh I'm gonna make that goal good sir. 44 more posts. :cool:

Oh I'm gonna make that goal good sir. 44 more posts. :cool:

How did you do it?? You're not operating anything unsafe while you're OBVIOUSLY THP'ing at work, are you?!

I've got 22 more.. I can get it done

TRUE!!!

That kind of caution to the wind baddassery will surely be rewarded. I'm confident!!!!

Partly because from a statistical standpoint, you'd actually have to try kinda hard to make it worse.... :p
I saw the big space after your confidence and said to myself don’t scroll down. Then I scrolled down. Like waiting for the group ahead to clear the green on a par 5 and then spectacularly topping the ball after a bombed drive :facepalm:

Back