CONTEST Q3 THP Post Drive - Win Big on THP!

I saw the big space after your confidence and said to myself don’t scroll down. Then I scrolled down. Like waiting for the group ahead to clear the green on a par 5 and then spectacularly topping the ball after a bombed drive :facepalm:

haha Nothing good ever follows a pause...

I am truly excited for you though. I expect some wild bombs taking it out cold. Only takes one good one to make you fall in love though!

I’m open for Saturday.....

Pulling this from another thread I don't want to muck up, but I had a dream last night where I gave @Hamfist his dream of 40 pops.

haha Nothing good ever follows a pause...

I am truly excited for you though. I expect some wild bombs taking it out cold. Only takes one good one to make you fall in love though!
I’m gonna need at least two good ones to improve upon that 12.5%! 😆

Pulling this from another thread I don't want to muck up, but I had a dream last night where I gave @Hamfist his dream of 40 pops.
Careful! I think I saw a thread recently where Hammy almost broke 100 🤔

I’m gonna need at least two good ones to improve upon that 12.5%! 😆

Careful! I think I saw a thread recently where Hammy almost broke 100 🤔
You're going to get a friend to video the first one, right? Because if it's crazy good you're never gonna be able to repeat it on camera. Believe me, I know about this...

Well the match wasn't finished before I woke up, but I was working real hard to get him more drunk and give myself a chance. :LOL:

I made it!!

I need a few more, but will be able to cover those tomorrow.

Last day coming up?

here's one more...for the team.

Speaking of time passing... Have you not played in a few days @chile? Did that 27 holes the other day put you out of commission?

Speaking of time passing... Have you not played in a few days @chile? Did that 27 holes the other day put you out of commission?

:ROFLMAO:...i haven't...it's getting darker a bit earlier and i can only squeeze in 9 (i have a hard time seeing the ball the last couple of holes) when i start after 530pm...gonna try and get out there earlier tomorrow...and work on my driver (ball placement...moving it forward and stop playing it like a 3W :rolleyes:)

:ROFLMAO:...i haven't...it's getting darker a bit earlier and i can only squeeze in 9 (i have a hard time seeing the ball the last couple of holes) when i start after 530pm...gonna try and get out there earlier tomorrow...and work on my driver (ball placement...moving it forward and stop playing it like a 3W :rolleyes:)
Nothin' like having to guess where your shot went by how it felt off the club because you can't see it! :cool:

Right on. I'm exited to try the Vice Pros I picked up that are like a crazy bright red/pink near sunset. I already know I'll be able to see them better on the ground, but I'm really curious for late light in the air.

Right on. I'm exited to try the Vice Pros I picked up that are like a crazy bright red/pink near sunset. I already know I'll be able to see them better on the ground, but I'm really curious for late light in the air.

for the last couple of weeks, i thought my prescription was going bad because i was having a hard time seeing once the sun started to set...then i realized, it was getting too ******* dark for ANYONE to see/track a golf ball in that low light. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Two words: Glow. Balls.

Back