Quail Hollow Championship [spoilers]

I honestly think Bubba's overshaping gets him in way more trouble than the good it does him. Sure it's nice to be able to do, but how often is it really necessary?

I honestly think Bubba's overshaping gets him in way more trouble than the good it does him. Sure it's nice to be able to do, but how often is it really necessary?

It certainly did at Transitions this year in the final round. He is playing some good golf and hitting that Ping driver something fierce.

So what are everyones predictions now after the cut? Can Mayfair hold on? I think Phil might make a move tomorrow into the lead. Dudes on fire.

So what are everyones predictions now after the cut? Can Mayfair hold on? I think Phil might make a move tomorrow into the lead. Dudes on fire.
My original pick is still in a good position and sets himself up for a nice weekend.

Villegas.

Though I love the way Cabrera hit the ball today.

I like Lefty, he seems to really be locked in to his game right now

Re: Quail Hollow Championship [spoilers]

Has anyone noticed a ghost putter? I am just now sitting and watching.

at least my original pick is at the top of the list of cut players! :bulgy-eyes:

Jim Furyk. Had a terrible first day but rebounded nicely today, and has 4 top 5 finishes here in the last 5 years. He'll play well the last two days.

Has anyone noticed a ghost putter? I am just now sitting and watching.

There are 7 guys using it today. I know O'Hair (defending champ) is using it, as is Romero. Romero has the staff bag.

Mayfair definitely has one of the weirdest putting strokes I have seen...

Rory McIlroy tearing it up.

Camilo looks nice in pink today, unfortunately he already dropped a shot. Oh well, can't expect much TV coverage with Phil out there anyway...

Two terrible putts by Phil, well that first one was at least.

is it coming on cbs today and if so when

Mayfair really stabs at the ball doesnt he? Strange putting style.

And of course Camilo gets an eagle right during the half hour without tv coverage.

Viva Colombia!

It's amazing to me how much better Camilo is putting so far this year.

Boy did I jinx him or what. Sorry Camilo!

no one's really taking round 3 by the throat.

jj henry's lack of chin is just funny looking to me.

That swing vision slo mo of Phils driver was freakin sweet. Talk about a nice looking swing.

tcalloway1 said:
no one's really taking round 3 by the throat.

jj henry's lack of chin is just funny looking to me.

+1. His outfit was bizarre too. I liked the Joker pants but the shirt needed something besides plain white going on with it
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil is right there again ready to strike!

Sunday_Hacker said:
He certainly is. When you're bombing it 300+ yds and only leaving a 9 iron into the green all the time it makes for an easier round

No kidding. That kind of golf is unknown to me.

He certainly is. When you're bombing it 300+ yds and only leaving a 9 iron into the green all the time it makes for an easier round

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back