Review Quantix F35 Control Golf Ball Review

Nice article! I would guess the current economy would be the absolute WORST time to release a new product......
I don't think you are too far out on a limb with that opinion.

I cannot recall where I saw it, but I saw a video online with a Quantix Golf staff bag in it recently too. I think it was posted by our dear friend @vgolfman but I can’t seem to locate it.

I cannot recall where I saw it, but I saw a video online with a Quantix Golf staff bag in it recently too. I think it was posted by our dear friend @vgolfman but I can’t seem to locate it.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: Not sure on that one. I most active (by a lot) on Twitter. I can check my Media history on there but I'm stumped.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: Not sure on that one. I most active (by a lot) on Twitter. I can check my Media history on there but I'm stumped.
Ok, so I’m a liar. That shouldn’t surprise anyone! I’ll track it down somewhere.

Ben Hogan Golf ambassador Fifty-Three Golf has a sponsorship with them. That's my only knowledge of the brand. The pricing is curious. As @JB pointed out, they are inline with comparable balls in the market. So, that tells me Quantix believes it can live and compete in that market space. Logic tells me no one will buy a Quantix ball at the same price as a Titleist, Callaway, and Bridgestone. This just confirms to me why the Q-Star Tour ball is the best performing ball per dollar available today.

I am now on THP! If I can answer any questions or help anyone, I am happy to do so!

Attachments

• 20200405_150005.jpg
    20200405_150005.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 2

Quantix currently has 3 pros, 2 on smaller tours and Steve Jurgensen on the Champions Tour playing the F18 and they have staff bags.

Attachments

• 90524452_233332408073634_7463583043576397824_o.jpg
    90524452_233332408073634_7463583043576397824_o.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 2
Back