Quarantine sleeping habits

I for one dont sleep well to began with. Im having to go into work 3 days now that we are on a light schedule, so Im even more screwed up.

My sleep routine has been terrible the last few weeks. I am at my best when I keep an early to bed, early to rise routine. Currently I'm on late to bed, wake up multiple times, early rise zombie mode.

Rather than keeping my sleep schedule and working out in the morning like I said I would, I have shifted an hour back and done no such morning workouts.

Since I am still working my normal schedule, my attempted sleeping schedule hasn't changed.
10pm-4:30am. Lately, as in the last month or so, I have been waking up almost every night at 2am.
I usually go right back to sleep, so I don't know what the deal is.

I have always been in the early to bed / early to rise crowd. Holding true with the quarantine. Usually sleep 9:30pm - 5:00am.

I am usually 21:00 -03:30
Lately 00:30-09:00

not minding all the sleep, but.... the day is so long with nothing to do

I am usually 21:00 -03:30
Lately 00:30-09:00

not minding all the sleep, but.... the day is so long with nothing to do

This is true. I played 18 today, but that's my first round in over a week. My Netflix account is getting a workout.

Sleep has been hell. Lately I can’t get to sleep until past midnight. My wife has been laying down at 8:30pm and waking up at 2:00am. So midnight to 2:00am and then 3:00am to 6:30am has been my quarantine sleep for the most part :(

Back