Question about club fitting

gabuzo

Reaction score
Handicap
I was recently fitted at a reputable club fitter(D'Lance Golf Denver,Co) who put me in a set of Mizuno MX 200 irons (which seem to be working well) by the way. However a couple weeks later I bought the R9 Super Tri, you know that fany new adjustable driver you guys demoed with great reviews! Well the fitter streched out the length to 47.5 inches with a Grafite design YS +6 shaft and took out the 16 gram wieght replacing it with a 2 gram wieght to compensate for the length. Did this efectively render this new adjustable club Non-Adjustable? And did I make the right decision?
I'm hitting it pretty good however I'm hitting a fade consistantly with it and would like to hit a little mor straight. Thanks in advance for your comments!

With the Super Tri are you able to adjust the head for different ball flight? If you use the 'ask the pro' section and give your basic measurements, Andy could give you the static info. With more info about your swing he could definitely give you the info you need!

Yes, the Super Tri has the adjustable head (In it's original form) along with moveable wieghts.

no, it still has the adjustable sleve but he said something about spine alignment with the shaft.

Back