Question for Rogue St FW and hybrid players…

Grand Stranded

Keep grinding… you never know
Reaction score
Handicap
I was playing the Rogue ST Max D 3 wood, and it went as straight as any 3 wood I remember playing in a long time. The problem is it was going 15-20 yards less than the OG Rogue w/Quaranta shaft I sold when I had to go down a flex in my clubs. I gave it the 30 days Callaway allows, then traded it for a Rogue ST Max version that arrives Monday.
Similar but different issue (and the main reason for starting this thread) is my also switching the Rogue ST Max hybrids for the ST Max OS. The ones I had just never gave me what I wanted. I wasn’t able to elevate the 18* the way I wanted, and the 20* wasn’t anything special.
I’ve heard a lot of people say good things about the Max OS hybrids, so I’m awaiting a 19* and 21* that were supposed to arrive today, but are being delayed by Ian.

My questions are, will I see a clear difference between the ST Max and the ST Max OS hybrids? I’m hoping for higher launch and a bit more forgiveness. As for the 3 wood, I’m going the opposite, probably giving up some forgiveness, but wondering if I’ll get more distance with the ST Max as opposed to the D version?
I’d appreciate any feedback from anyone who has played or tested these clubs. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back