Votes: 2 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Sometimes (Corona, blue moon)

Votes: 40 60.6%
  • Scotch or Whiskey for me please

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In hefs or wheats , oranges are pretty regular. Squeeze Some juice in, toss it in there, drink the beer then eat the orange after.

I don’t go out of my way for it, but I’m good for a little citrus in wheat beer.

I voted yes for two reasons.

1, I wanted to be different.
2, I don't drink, but if I did and I drank beer, which I probably wouldn't, I can imagine fruit would make it more bearable.

I don't hate a lime wedge in a Negra Modelo. Also, a local microbrewery makes a blueberry vanilla beer that's very good. They drop a couple blueberries into it when they serve it (mostly just for aesthetics, I imagine), so I guess that counts as fruit in beer.

I won't be dropping fruit into my Coors Light or Michelob Ultra though. :LOL:

Yeah literally only corona and blue moon (or something basically the same,( ie shock top, pacifico)

Yeah literally only corona and blue moon (or something basically the same,( ie shock top, pacifico)

i guess I do have micheladas on occasion if that counts for anything

In certain beers, sometimes. And I’m not talking cervza... our local brewery makes a filtered wheat beer that is very tasty with an orange slice.

No...... just... noooooo

Sometimes, if it calls for it. Blue Moon or Corona are beers that come to mind. Some wheat beers can be quite good with a slice of orange in them because wheat beers can be kind of bland just on their own.

Three times:

Corona (Lime)
Blue Moon (Orange)
Old Fashioned (Cherries and Orange Peel) 👈 MY FAVORITE
forgot about the manhattan cherries - delicious!

I dont follow the blue moon orange mostly because I dont drink them - A Bell's Oberon with a orange is fantastic! -

With beers that call for it, sure. I love how angry people some people get about it and beers in general. I'm not telling you that you can't drink nasty IPA's or budweiser, not sure why you care what other people drink either.

Corona yes I put lime in it. Why? Because its a terrible beer. I do not drink blue moon very often or other beers of that kind but I don't use the orange slice in those.

forgot about the manhattan cherries - delicious!

I dont follow the blue moon orange mostly because I dont drink them - A Bell's Oberon with a orange is fantastic! -

Yes sir!

And lol, I forgot about the Bell's Oberon... That is an AMAZING summer beer.

I'll put lime in any beer, especially Dos XX which is my fave!

It's almost a requirement for Corona... lime.
Orange slices are normally recommended for Blue Moon...

I try to avoid fruit in my drinks... beer, sweet tea, etc... because I don't know that the bartender or drink maker has actually washed the fruit before it went in my drink... so I avoid it if I can.

Ive tried it and many years ago I did. Now Im more of just let me have a beer and have another close by.

Like most, it depends on the type of beer.

We were in Maui in Nov sitting on the roof of Fleetwood's having a drink when my wife drops her pineapple from her Mai Tai in my Kona Big Wave beer. I decided WTH I'll go with it, turns out it was really good so now I'm hooked on pineapple in my Big Wave.

Pineapple in beer... would not have thought of that.

Occasionally, orange in Blue Moon and lime in Corona.

Never. Not once. Not even a Lemon/Lime/Orange

Only Corona with lime.

I don't. However I let the brewers do it for me.

dankworth-hazy-ipa.jpg
258s (1).jpg 258s.jpg

Back