Quick Clicgear Mods

Mack Daddy

Reaction score
Handicap
I made a few quick modifications to my Clicgear 4. I screwed a magnet into the side of the upper compartment for my rangefinder. I then added a steel landing pad to the lid for my Bushnell Wingman Mini and added a little Velcro for my glove. Works like a charm!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9589.jpeg
    IMG_9589.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_9588.jpeg
    IMG_9588.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_9592.jpeg
    IMG_9592.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9591.jpeg
    IMG_9591.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_9590.jpeg
    IMG_9590.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 54
Looks good

Isn't there velcro there already?
My 3.5 has a patch on both sides of the handle.

Isn't there velcro there already?
My 3.5 has a patch on both sides of the handle.
There is but it’s in a lower and kind of awkward spot to quickly toss it on.

Nice! Back when I rolled a Clicgear, I put a metal plate where it says “Model 4” for my rangefinder, which I loved. Though, I think doing it on the side is a little more functional since I couldn’t open the console with the rangefinder on there.

Nice mods. I've thought about adding a magnet or some metal somewhere for my rangefinder, it would be more accessible than digging it out of the net every time. I still use an actual physical scorecard (along with a phone/watch app) though, so I need that area free for it.

That magnet idea is fantastic I might have to do that one.

I really liked the magnet for the rangefinder and added one to my clic gear today. I also put some Velcro on the bar on th elect side for my glove. Simple mods that are effective. Thanks for posting this @Mack Daddy great ideas.
IMG_4999.jpeg

Back