R.I.P. Puttin4Bird

I never met Jake, and haven't been on this forum much lately until the last week or so but this is sad to hear. Reading the stories and seeing the love he got on here you could tell he was an amazing person. RIP

ThrowBack Thursday

OddballAbleAsiantrumpetfish-small.gif

Miss ya Jake.

I was lucky enough to get to meet Jake at the 2018 MC. The MC was one of the best times in my life with a Bunch of strangers who liked to play golf. But there was Jake with a BIG smile welcoming and hugging everyone new members and old.

My only Jake story is we were walking in together like the 2nd day and he said " Billy we weren't sure about you at first but your Alright". I don't know why but Jake had a way of making everyone feel welcomed and relaxed.

I am glad I got to meet him but saddened that he is gone way too soon.

Life is TOO short, Hug and tell the ones you love that you love them because tomorrow is never guaranteed.

jakemc2.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking about you today buddy as I head to Minneapolis. Miss your presence around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t believe I missed this. I’m so sorry for his family and his THP family as well. Jake was the best. One of the first people I shared beers with at the MC long ago. Wtf. This makes my heart hurt 1 because he’s gone and 2 because I just saw this

thinking of him alot after pulling up my MC pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I remember the first thing we talked about over a few brews. His bad boy tattoo. We compared ink and laughed about so much stuff. Oh man I was not ready for how hard this was going I hit me.

thinking of him alot after pulling up my MC pics.

Old school hip-hop all damn weekend dude. And I’d bet it’ll be much the same at the MC!

We just drove down A1A and I can hear Jake yelling “beachfront Avenue” just like last year.

Miss this guy everyday!!!

We just drove down A1A and I can hear Jake yelling “beachfront Avenue” just like last year.

Harrrrd not to think about him on travel day. Last year I got to the airport...walked to baggage claim and he saw me about 50yds away. He smiled that big ol Jake smile, opened his arms and waited for me like I was a long lost brother. I was. I’ll never forget that ride with jake, JDtox and Tadashi70 to visit my brothers gravesite. It’s hard just thinking about it now even, knowing what’s transpired since then.

This was playing on the radio as my son and I rolled into Tball. Made me think of him and the last year.
3797dd58cb39aec0b4781b68ffb2e66f.jpg

Harrrrd not to think about him on travel day. Last year I got to the airport...walked to baggage claim and he saw me about 50yds away. He smiled that big ol Jake smile, opened his arms and waited for me like I was a long lost brother. I was. I’ll never forget that ride with jake, JDtox and Tadashi70 to visit my brothers gravesite. It’s hard just thinking about it now even, knowing what’s transpired since then.

Arriving solo today was definitely not the same. That day was a comedy of errors until we finally met up. Couldn’t miss that smile from across the baggage claim and the bear hug from Jake even though we never met previously. So glad we got to share that time together and were able to make that stop for you.

Arriving solo today was definitely not the same. That day was a comedy of errors until we finally met up. Couldn’t miss that smile from across the baggage claim and the bear hug from Jake even though we never met previously. So glad we got to share that time together and were able to make that stop for you.

It was certainly special my friend and now it means even more

Jake would be (should be) celebrating his 45th birthday next Thursday.

Old school hip-hop all damn weekend dude. And I’d bet it’ll be much the same at the MC!

this popped up just now. got the playlist on shuffle. appropriate today

c9f3bcf630fe107c9414e6c067dbf214.jpg

P4B, team hackers pulled it off for you.

I didn't know you, but your presence was felt this entire weekend. Thank you for everything you committed to this community.

This is pretty awesome.
a4834aea17ccde15c6272b438dfc0d6a.jpg

Happy Birthday Jake! Bet you have them laughing their @ss off in heaven

Happy bday Big Daddy Jake!

How do I know Jake is still around? Jake knew that the song from the Breakfast Club, "Don't you forget about me" by Simple Minds was at the top of my 80's playlist. So getting in the truck, turn the key, and what song just started playing on the XM station it was already set on:

[video=youtube;4kGV1-efddo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kGV1-efddo[/video]

Miss ya buddy.

Gone, but never forgotten, miss you buddy!
jMbT9nN.jpg

Tonight was the first night of league and as great as it was to get out again it was also a little sad being out there without Jake. A majority of the time I played league was with his group and it's a pretty huge hole not having him around.

I was pretty lucky to be asked by his dad to take Jake's spot in their group and while I'm so glad I get to play with his dad this year it's going to be such a weird season not having that big goofball around.

I miss you buddy.

Tonight was the first night of league and as great as it was to get out again it was also a little sad being out there without Jake. A majority of the time I played league was with his group and it's a pretty huge hole not having him around.

I was pretty lucky to be asked by his dad to take Jake's spot in their group and while I'm so glad I get to play with his dad this year it's going to be such a weird season not having that big goofball around.

I miss you buddy.

love reading this.

Back