R9 fairway woods anyone playing them?

LEFTY57

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone playing the r9 rairway woods ? How are the from the fairway, rough ?
Distance , forgiveness ? Will the fct help a slicer?
Thanks L57

Anyone playing the r9 rairway woods ? How are the from the fairway, rough ?
Distance , forgiveness ? Will the fct help a slicer?
Thanks L57

Im playing the 3 wood and I love it, its the perfect weight. Its the easiest wood I have ever hit from the fairway, I dont hit it out of the rough too much.
Distance is awesome, forgiveness is there with the best of them. I hit the thing off the tee alot as well.

I play it and I have it set to the Neutral Left setting. It looks a little goofy at setup because of the setting but you'll adjust. It's one of the fewest clubs I can actually hit a draw with. It has a great balance from the fairway and the tee. Low profile which helps it sweep off the deck a little better IMO. (I just make sure that if I tee off with it, the tee is set just a smidge higher than the deck)

I play the R9 3w and 5w. I love them, especially my 5w.

I play R9 3w and 5w too. Mine are set an NU on both clubs, very long and forgiving.

I too have the R9 3 wood and love it. Great off the tee and fairway. I generally play a hybrid out of the rough. Have mine set at NU and seem's to help.

I'm using r9tp 5w set neutral lie and 1 degree open 85gm Motore shaft. This is the best fairway wood i have ever had and there have been quite a few. Very easy to hit, incredible distance and really good flight.

I play a TM R9 TP T3 wood (that's a lot of abbreviations). I love it I blast the heck out of that thing. it works fine out of the rough if u have a good enough lie. distance the R9 has no problem there. forgiveness is decent when I miss it I know it but the feedback tells me where I missed it and it fights to get the distance and ball flight even though I made a bad swing. hahaha a slicer will the FCT help that I can't help u with.

I too have the R9 3 wood and love it. Great off the tee and fairway. I generally play a hybrid out of the rough. Have mine set at NU and seem's to help.

Same here! Very pleased with the R9 3W, have mine set to NU also. Easy to hit off the deck, very good distance and forgiving too.

Have the R9 3 wood and I love it! Easy to hit off the deck and the tee. Don't use it out of the rough, I'll use my raylor for that.

Have hit the 3 wood many times and it is a bomber. Pretty straight for me also. Good off the deck and the tee

r9 f

r9 f

Thanks guys, Sounds like these are long. Anyone playing them in the draw setting?
L57

Thanks guys, Sounds like these are long. Anyone playing them in the draw setting?
L57

I do, the power fade still finds its way in there, but its manageable for me.

Just got my R9 4-wood last night and man does it look sweet! I think this will be the one I turn the corner with on my struggles w/ FW metals....

I have a R9 TP 3w and I find it to be a great all around club. Pretty hot face.

r9

r9

Maybe I will try to pick up a used one on ebay to try.
gb

Re: R9 fairway woods anyone playing them?

I just picked up the 3wd and I'm already in love with it after my first round putting it into play. Ordering the 5wd now to add to my bag.

I picked up the 3 used on eBay and was in great condition as in almost new. Hoping to find the 5 in the same condition and for the same price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now you guys got me wanting the R9 3W!

I play the 3 and 5 and love them, if your looking for something to take away your slice it isn't going to be the R9 clubs, the slice is a flaw in the swing mostly from coming over the top or an outside in swing. But the clubs are great!

Back