Radeon962 WITB (for now)

radeon962

Reaction score
Handicap
Pretty pleased with my current setup but have some contenders arriving soon (hopefully as USPS has been hit or miss during this time).

Waiting for a shot to replace WITB is a Callaway Mavrik 15* 3 wood Riptide 70, Evnroll ER2 Black and PXG 0211 SW & LW.

For now the bag has served me well through the early rounds that we have been able to get in

Callaway Mavrik SZ 10.5* PX Evenflow Riptide 60 6.0
Cobra F9 15.5* PX HZRDUS Red 72 Stiff
Callaway Steelhead 7w (20*) DGX100 Lite
Callaway Steelhead 9w (24*) DGX100 Lite
PXG 0211 5-P+GW Nippon NS Pro 1050GH Stiff (2* strong, 2* flat)
Cleveland CBX2 52* (bent to 53* and 2* flat)
Cleveland Full Face 58* (bent to 57* and 2* flat)
Odyssey V-Line WHP
Sun Mountain 2.5+ Bag

Set of Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54 & 58 (in the background) that were in the bag, but are taking a rest while I try the CBX2/Full Face combo and wait on the PXG SW & LW to get here. Ordered on 4/20 but still no ship date.

IMG_5402.JPGIMG_5403.JPGIMG_5404.JPG

Last edited:
Holy cow two of those things are not like the others, huh?

yeah, definitely two out of time ;)

Yup. I play what works for me and the Original Steelheads have been in the bag for over 15 years. I have tried to replace them many times over the years with various fairway woods, hybrids, driving irons or even long irons.

They just work for my swing.

I hit the 9w 185-200 yards.

7w is 200-220 yards.

Both are as consistent as can be so a few years back I gave up trying to replace them and will swing them until they fall apart or I can’t swing them anymore.

I subscribe to the play what works for your swing and don’t worry about what others say.

My oldest son calls my 9w a 200 yard PW as it flies high, goes straight and lands soft.

Can’t ask for more than that.

Good looking setup. Enjoy.

Those are some purrrty wedges :love:🤤

Relics , but they are solid for sure some of the best fairway woods.

I used to play a Steelhead 3, 5 and 7. The 3 wood was one of my favorite clubs of all time.

Nice setup.
Out of curiosity what ball do you play?

Nice setup.
Out of curiosity what ball do you play?

Srixon Z Star XV and Nike RZN Platinum Practice from the Dunham’s $7.95/dozen blowout last year. I bought 15 dozen so I play them primarily but always have a sleeve of XV in the bag to switch it up if things are not going well.

Cobra F9 15.5* PX HZRDUS Red 72 Stiff
I have that exact club and I don't think it's ever coming out of my bag. So I may be rooting for that against the Mav lol

Back