CONTEST Radiman's Grandaddy/Hideaway Prize Pack

Good luck everyone! I’m excited for whoever gets selected!

A862E0B0-9808-4700-8458-E0B8D0555442.png

Strangely I remember vividly pausing for this photo. I remember it all came together right then and there and it gave me chills. Everything was semi-complete with only 18 holes matches remaining and I enjoyed just stopping right there and taking a picture with everyone.

This embodies the event for me on a personal level. The hideaway of course was absolutely spectacular and we couldn’t have asked for a better host club plus the weather that day was ideal! The entire team was decked out in TM/Callaway which always reminds me how well we were treated but also the unity that our team formed through this event was incredible. I have friends forever because of THP, Callaway and the grandaddy. This event holds a special place for me and always will. Thanks Radi, enjoyed doing this!

I suppose it would help if I tagged the winner so he knew about it :p

@gkeller813 Send me a PM with your info (name, address, email, all of that jazz).

Thanks to everyone who participated. My goal the entire time was to get people to dig through some of those old threads and soak in the beauty and camaraderie that the event shares with the community. I know I could use a mental trip back to happier times.

It pains me to see it postponed this year. But, with everything going on, they made the right call. I have no doubt that when the event returns next year, it will be as good as ever!

Hope everyone is staying safe!

Thanks again!

@gkeller813 Send me a PM with your info (name, address, email, all of that jazz).

Thanks to everyone who participated. My goal the entire time was to get people to dig through some of those old threads and soak in the beauty and camaraderie that the event shares with the community.

It pains me to see it postponed this year. But, with everything going on, they made the right call. Hope everyone is staying safe!

Thanks again!

Not going to lie @radiman when i saw my name pop up multiple times i fist pumped in the air so hard! only to realize it wasnt my actual post :cry::cry:😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

way to go @gkeller813

Last edited:
Congrats! Thanks Radiman for a fun thread.

Extremely fun intro to past GrandDaddy events! now i feel like i know even more THPers and GD is even more special!

Thanks to everyone who participated. My goal the entire time was to get people to dig through some of those old threads and soak in the beauty and camaraderie that the event shares with the community. I know I could use a mental trip back to happier times.

It pains me to see it postponed this year. But, with everything going on, they made the right call. I have no doubt that when the event returns next year, it will be as good as ever!

Hope everyone is staying safe!

Thanks again!
Wow. Thanks again @radiman this was a lot of fun, and I look forward to adding some Grandaddy pieces to my golf collection! Way to #reptheG!

Team Unity!!!
That’s what it is all about coming together as a team building a bond and working together. That was the year they won which makes it that much more sweet. Being apart of something more then just golf , building bonds while experiencing some amazing golf and scenery.

Attachments

• 3B932F40-F89A-4ABC-A32F-018C6F83292F.jpeg
    3B932F40-F89A-4ABC-A32F-018C6F83292F.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1
Awesome! Congrats @gkeller813 and thanks @radiman for getting my mind back on the Grandaddy during a rainy Pennsylvania afternoon!

Just wanted to point out the fact that when @gkeller813 reached out to me, he wanted to donate his print to @dacatalyst41

True spirit of the Grandaddy and the THP community. So, they're both going to get the prints. Thanks guys. I love this site and actions like that are one of the biggest reasons why. This place is a community and I am proud to be a member of it.

First of all, anything that gets us going back through the threads is a beautiful thing. There have been so many ridiculously good moments for me from The Grandaddy, past and present. From my buddy, @SouthernShred sitting on the bus, clutching the belt with exhausted bliss plastered across his face....to Verlardo's aerial acrobatics...to watching my captain's emotional responses to their gifts as they weight of each one settled in.

For me, this moment means the most to me. It shows 13 guys who started as strangers and become brothers. Guys who laughed together 'til we cried, supported one another, and even shared tears. These guys made my trip even more special. They made it a family trip. This is the only picture we all took together.

View attachment 8939840

Ultimately, they are a reflection of why this event means so much to me. It brings people together. It drowns out the craziness of life and puts generosity and humanity on display, in a world. It makes you dream again. It forges bonds that can't be broken. It echoes the heart of the "why" in the game of golf. Over the course of those few days, all of the societal lines and categories sort of disappear and we're just golfers. Whether ZooCrew or Team THP....we're just golfers playing in paradise and having the time of our lives. Golf is never the same after that.
Now that we have a winner I'll chime in that my favorite memory changes all the time. Today it is a memory of what occurred about 2 or 3 hours before this picture was snapped. We all came downstairs together as a team wearing our Christmas blazers and sweaters. The Zoo Crew guys did double takes, their jaws dropped, then there were smiles and laughs and I could tell they collectively kind of thought "these guys are all right". It was pretty special.

Congrats @gkeller813 and helluva gesture to let my dude @dacatalyst41 have the print!

And @radiman you somehow topped your awesome gesture! Well done, brother!

Congrats on the win!

The whole time watching I was yelling STOP SCROLLING PAST MY POST!!!! lol

Just wanted to point out the fact that when @gkeller813 reached out to me, he wanted to donate his print to @dacatalyst41

True spirit of the Grandaddy and the THP community. So, they're both going to get the prints. Thanks guys. I love this site and actions like that are one of the biggest reasons why. This place is a community and I am proud to be a member of it.
Yeah... this blew me away. THP’ers are some of the most generous people in the world. Thank you, @gkeller813!

Congrats @gkeller813, that's a really cool prize. And what an awesome gesture of you!

Always knew you were a stand up group of guys @dacatalyst41 and @gkeller813 and this just cements it!

Nice work on that print gesture @radiman and the overall contest.

The box showed up Saturday, but I finally got a chance to get some pictures today. Cant say thanks enough to @radiman for the great contest. The pictures don't do the print justice, it looks fantastic! Cant wait to hang it up in my home office! And thanks for all the Grandaddy balls and other amazing items. Wow it is all so great! Love to have some pieces from such a special THP event! Thanks man!

IMG_3602.jpg
IMG_3599.jpg

Super sick! Happy for you my man! It’s a great momento of this special event.

The box showed up Saturday, but I finally got a chance to get some pictures today. Cant say thanks enough to @radiman for the great contest. The pictures don't do the print justice, it looks fantastic! Cant wait to hang it up in my home office! And thanks for all the Grandaddy balls and other amazing items. Wow it is all so great! Love to have some pieces from such a special THP event! Thanks man!

View attachment 8945603
View attachment 8945604
Awesome! Glad you like it. Was a little worried about that frame making the journey. Glad it ended up safe!

Awesome! Glad you like it. Was a little worried about that frame making the journey. Glad it ended up safe!
It was very much in tact! Thanks again!

Back