Rahm to Callaway?

If true, I don't hate Rahmbo to Callaway at all. He's been guilty of some antics in the past, but he seems to have gotten it under control lately. I won't swear to it, but I thought I read an interview not long ago where he acknowledged his past and said he's trying to do better. I've seen him more in commercials recently and it seems like he's trying to change the narrative on his temper/personality. I wasn't always a yuge fan, but I've come around to like the guy and cheer for him to do well.

He's a top ranked golfer, has influence on both the US and European Tours, and if he distances himself from the tantrums, what's not to like?

haha, well, the discussion on balls started when someone said selecting a ball over another was the defining factor, and I was genuinely surprised when it was the TaylorMade ball that 'won' it. It's not to say that these are the end all be all of golfers, because I definitely don't agree with that.
For me I could play any one of those 4 and not be able to blame the ball. My preference would be the TP5 Pix. CS, ProV1 or Bridgestone I don’t think my score changes. I’d have to play 5 days a week to decipher a difference if at all.

he also slams clubs and acts like a b**** while on course..

I get that wins relate to relevance, but I would absolutely not want that dude repping my brand. No chance.
me neither which means we can own a brand together someday! yay! :)

A lot of money talks. Callaway can afford it when the rest of us are paying a mortgage payment for a driver. 😉

Top left iron looks like something new and spicy!

Sexy bag there.

Can we vote for the next player they sign? :LOL:

Back