Rain Glove Preferences?

MichiganGripRip

Allegedly
Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone have any reviews on the Srixon rain gloves?

I've been using the FJ rain gloves for the past 2 years but I've gone through 3 pairs so far, the pinky fingers keep ripping off of them.
I understand this is most likely due to my gripping of the club, but man... it gets annoying after a while and I figured I could give a different pair a shot.

I've never used rain gloves but I'd say check out caddy daddy gloves... they're not rain gloves but they're grippy. There are a couple threads on them

Check out the thread on Claw gloves by Caddy Daddy unless you already know about it.Claw gloves

Honestly I just use those FJ ones. I have a pair in the bag that I break out if it's raining hard enough. Those FJ ones are at basically every course so if I forget rain gloves it ends up being those.

change gloves out regularly and pine tar!

FJ are the only ones I've tried and they work. So I didn't see a need to try others.

Black FJ's. Always had great success with these in the rain.

@Rod Dunlap Any thoughts on making a rain specific glove? I have not played the Caddydaddy in the rain yet.

I received some of the black FJ rain gloves for Christmas. Haven't needed them yet.

I received some of the black FJ rain gloves for Christmas. Haven't needed them yet.
You'll like em, mine just become fingerless very quickly.

@Rod Dunlap Any thoughts on making a rain specific glove? I have not played the Caddydaddy in the rain yet.
@NateG<80 Thanks for thinking of us. I don't see us producing rain specific gloves anytime soon but never say never.
That being said we've heard from most customers our Claw gloves work well in the rain.

Last edited:
I’ve been using the FJ ones for a couple seasons now. They work great for me.

Black FJ, they just work.

@NateG<80 Thanks for thinking of us. I don't see us producing rain specific gloves anytime soon but never say never.
That being said we've heard from most customers our Claw gloves work well in the rain.

Cool, thanks for the feedback. I am looking forward to trying them in the rain!

Back