Random Annoyances

Isn’t that what the family stations I’m not allowed to use are for?
Not all places have family rooms though. It's better but still plenty of places don't. Culver's today in Iowa on the way home didn't have a Cushing station in the men's room so my wife has to do both of the kids.

People that chew with their mouth open. It's pretty gross and I can't sit next to them while eating.
When our kids (we have 5 of them) were younger and were out and about with them, people would always ask if they were all ours. Uhhh, nope just found some stragglers while shopping decided to take them with us. Of course they're ours?!?! 🙄
When I went to Israel my peer trainer loved to talk. She talked all the time. Even when she was chewing. The amount of food on the table was startling.

Om
mowing the yard, and not edging.....It just looks unfinished. how can you not edge.....
[/QUOT

Omg ,,,it’s like getting haircut and not trimming around …… is there a condition for this , cos Iam with you 100 %

Just pricks that sit in the left hand lane without a care in the world!!!! These twats have turned me from an enthusiastic driver to now hating getting behind the wheel.
Conversely happy for you to drive in left hand lane , that allow us over here to pass on the right , once upon a time the road was , keep to the left and as near as practicable in your lane left… Now no one cares it’s like running of the bulls lol

When I went to Israel my peer trainer loved to talk. She talked all the time. Even when she was chewing. The amount of food on the table was startling.
Ewwww!

Yes, this.....the aisle is marked and all the spaces on both sides are angled, and they are coming down the wrong way......and then they expect you to move o back out of the way.
I just sit there and stare until they back up.

Going through the coffee drive thru and ordering a bunch of food, so now everyone is stuck waiting. If you have a big order go inside
People conducting their whole month’s banking at the ATM. Ten separate transactions, and all I want to do is withdraw some quick cash.

I just sit there and stare until they back up.
I’ve put my car in park and sat there for over 60 seconds once. Apparently she had less to do that day than I did. And she still had the nerve to curse me out like I was the idiot driving the wrong way.

People who grossly abuse the item limit at express checkouts. You with your full cart - are you an English major who can't count or a Math major who can't read?

And it also frosts my buns when stores' Express Checkout lane are labeled, for example, "15 Items or Less". It is "15 Items or Fewer". Fewer if you can count it, less if you cannot:

I ate fewer slices of pizza than Orson.

I ate less pizza than Orson.

Lol, I know and appreciate all of this because my wife was an English/Shakespearean Literature major in college and after 27 years of marriage, I’m now painfully attuned to common misuses of the English language. I see and hear it everywhere including from TV news anchors. :)

In no particular order—

Volume 1,

1/ People who slurp coffee or tea into their mouth ,, it’s not a vacuum pump , just pour it in , lift your elbow or hand higher, you know it’s hot ,.. geez

2/ We have on street parking , not many home have garage. So people who cannot park in alignment with their own property or take up 1.5 spaces because they are inconsiderate , inept, or don’t own a license because lam certain
having a license , is contingent on understanding spatial awareness and other vehicles on the road .

3/ When you return a sand bucket , empty it then stack it , it saves compacting the sand down like road base , and you can stack more buckets ….

4/ Not cleaning shoes ,mine are always clean it takes less than a few minutes to clean and shine them.

5/ Leaving a rubbish bin in the street several days after they have been picked up … you walk past it every day , it’s not going to relocate itself back in your property.

6/ Leaving coffee cups on shelves when your retail shopping ,particularly in bigger store’s, people to lazy to drop it in a in a bin

7/ People who walk , and spend their time looking at the mobile phone screen or iPad or equivalent. And they bump into you … people there’s a new app it’s called your eyes , no App Store or batteries required. Watch where your going, only a few people need to watch screens , Airplane pilots , etc.. the rest of you don’t.

To be continued lol

Lol, I know and appreciate all of this because my wife was an English/Shakespearean Literature major in college and after 27 years of marriage, I’m now painfully attuned to common misuses of the English language. I see and hear it everywhere including from TV news anchors. :)
It’s even more amazing when you read online news sites (even the major ones) and see how sloppy and/or illiterate a lot of the contributors are. Typos and grammatical errors everywhere, I guess editors (at least good ones) are a thing of the past.

Alas poor engrish, l knew it well ….. hahahhahahha

Speaking of journalists , there appears to be a growing tread of individual opinion, being introduced or integrated into a reported story ie : news . Do not offer your point of view , or opinion, deliver the facts , and the concise story. I will consider those and formulate my own opinion independent and without bias from yours.

Athletes and actors that want to give me their opinions. Both are entertainers. Entertain and keep your political views to your damn self and friends.

After a “firm” or perhaps not the smoothest landing, which happens every now and then, some passenger feels the need to stick their head in the cockpit and make somy wise ass comment like “must of been a Navy pilot” or “rough night”. How about I come to your job and mock you.

People, who on the 16th of January, still have their Christmas lights turned on.

Been muttering and crabbing to my wife's annoyance at the NFL broadcast network that puts a white dash right beside the team's score to indicate possession.

Who on earth has ever, upon glancing at a football game, been confused for even a fleeting moment about which team currently possesses the ball? It's only displayed on the screen when the teams are on the field. On top of that, the team on the left appears to have a negative score.

I guess it's a carryover from the update shows where, if you're not watching that game, sure, you might want to know about it. It's just so unnecessary during a live game that it bugs me because I can't imagine who thought of it.

People that chew with their mouth open. It's pretty gross and I can't sit next to them while eating.
When our kids (we have 5 of them) were younger and were out and about with them, people would always ask if they were all ours. Uhhh, nope just found some stragglers while shopping decided to take them with us. Of course they're ours?!?! 🙄
Because shopping with 5 children is so enjoyable LOL!

when my caddy puts the 9 iron back into where the 8 iron goes
Maybe the first worldest first world problem I have ever heard.

Because shopping with 5 children is so enjoyable LOL!
Right! 🤣 they should have been shaking my hand because I didn't lose any!

Back