Random Annoyances

The auto engine shut off that I can't manually turn off. At every freaking red light, traffic jam, and stop sign. Despite the data saying otherwise, I can't wrap my head around how this feature saves me fuel.
It does but wears out dozens of other parts creating maintenance and replacements for OEM lol

The auto engine shut off that I can't manually turn off. At every freaking red light, traffic jam, and stop sign. Despite the data saying otherwise, I can't wrap my head around how this feature saves me fuel.
Yeah. Was told it's a law that it resets every time you turn on the car. It's ridiculous.

People who grossly abuse the item limit at express checkouts. You with your full cart - are you an English major who can't count or a Math major who can't read?

And it also frosts my buns when stores' Express Checkout lane are labeled, for example, "15 Items or Less". It is "15 Items or Fewer". Fewer if you can count it, less if you cannot:

I ate fewer slices of pizza than Orson.

I ate less pizza than Orson.
Whereas, when it comes to pizza and its rationing... I couldn't care fewer.

People when having a conversation with them , after you’ve explained something will basically relate exactly the same thing in their own version and words …

Why ? I’ve told you , you understand , otherwise you couldn’t relate version 2 too me ? …. Baffles me

When people put a / their bin out , and locate it between your car and the car behind or in front of you not outside their own home. Thus eliminating your vehicle turning out into the the street as its parallel parked to the gutter ( yes we park in street no off road parking or garages ; most homes are 100 yo approx )

And further , take several days to remove a bin from the street after it been collected ….

Several terms come to mind , none of them for public consumption on here ….🙂

Whereas, when it comes to pizza and its rationing... I couldn't care fewer.

I’ll alow it, because you didn’t say “I could care fewer.”🤣🤣

Observation , if you wear glasses for purely aiding normal vision ot sun glass or fashion accessory , why is it that the wearer takes them off… hold them up to sky and is able to spot dust particle on said lens …
. If you can see the particle you have no issue with sight , even Superman can’t see that ! Lol

I’ll alow it, because you didn’t say “I could care fewer.”🤣🤣
Dear Mrs Wmac19

You son has been quite studious this week his creative english submissions have been replete with grammar and pronunciation. This has improved markedly, his efforts suffice to suggest he is now a candidate for honours within our esteemed subject.

10/10 🥇😀

Meetings to set up agendas for other meetings.
This is my entire life.

Can we just jump on a Teams call to discuss the meeting we're going to have!

And also, ringing me up to ask if I am free for a video call with someone. NO! Just ask me what you wanted to ask me whilst I'm on the phone to you now...

Get off my damn lawn as well.

This is my entire life.

Can we just jump on a Teams call to discuss the meeting we're going to have!

And also, ringing me up to ask if I am free for a video call with someone. NO! Just ask me what you wanted to ask me whilst I'm on the phone to you now...

Get off my damn lawn as well.
Can we ban email also, which usually , has several others in the chain to clarify original message…..
Phone calls were always easier .

Can we ban email also, which usually , has several others in the chain to clarify original message…..
Phone calls were always easier .
Yes. Yes we can. Especially when the sole purpose of that email is to copy a superior in for the sake of sucking up or showing how much work is being done!

Yeah. Was told it's a law that it resets every time you turn on the car. It's ridiculous.
It depends on the vehicle. Not all have it. I believe it comes down to engine used. My last car I turned it off once and it never came back on. My current car doesn’t have it all. We looked at a Cadillac a few years ago and GM didn’t even have a button to turn it off (that has been rectified).

I have this on my F150, i turned it off.

Have you tried going into the FORscan software?

Honda civics with ear shattering exhaust at bedtime

When I lived in California, not signaling was a defense mechanism. If you signal, the car behind you in that lane will speed up and cut you off.

I actually miss the California drivers now that I live in MN and have to deal with comparatively slow, conservative drivers, who love to sit in the left lane on highways and freeways at or under the speed limit. I also only see about 30% of the drivers here that even bother to look to their left when entering traffic from an on ramp, incredibly merging skills.

Got a new one I remembered this morning, those who get to a stop sign WELL before you get wave you through first….. or worse yet, those who are rolling though the stop but are waving you to turn in front of them but then Are impatient you aren’t turning as fast as they want.

The other thing is being on Ring. I get way too many notifications but I can fix that. The neighborhood alerts is always the same thing. I heard a loud bang was that gunshots? You get all these other people saying it was a car backfire or fireworks. I always write in now that it was Hamas. People you live in Arizona you already know what a gunshot sounds like.

The other thing is being on Ring. I get way too many notifications but I can fix that. The neighborhood alerts is always the same thing. I heard a loud bang was that gunshots? You get all these other people saying it was a car backfire or fireworks. I always write in now that it was Hamas. People you live in Arizona you already know what a gunshot sounds like.
Same thing happens on the Next Door app. Why did that helicopter fly over my house? I just saw a coyote, blah blah blah

Same thing happens on the Next Door app. Why did that helicopter fly over my house? I just saw a coyote, blah blah blah
Some of the stuff from that Next Door app is hilarious. Like the lady that threatened to sue the owner of that dog (coyote) that almost attacked her and her dog!

Back