Yes. Currently he owns 20% of the TSLA outstanding shares which as of yesterday makes his shares worth $133.78B. It's up 2.35% pre market so he will get another $3B bump in his net worth this morning at opening. It will be fun to watch what crazy ideas he comes up with over the next decade or two.
I don't understand the market for Tesla. It's worth more than every other automaker that sells cars in the United States combined. The market cap is $600 billion dollars. For that price you get $34 billion in assets and $26.5 billion in debt for a grand total of $7 billion in equity. If the company was liquidated each $734 share would receive $8.50. Their sales are only $28 billion and the earnings this year were $500 million. The valuation reeks of hype and momentum purchasing from automated processes. I don't think Tesla could sell every vehicle in the United States in 20 years and justify that price.

Just saw this on Jeopardy
John Paul Jones American Naval Hero during Revolutionary War. Became a Rear Admiral in the Russian Navy a few years later.

None of the Beatles could read or write music.

I don't understand the market for Tesla. It's worth more than every other automaker that sells cars in the United States combined. The market cap is $600 billion dollars. For that price you get $34 billion in assets and $26.5 billion in debt for a grand total of $7 billion in equity. If the company was liquidated each $734 share would receive $8.50. Their sales are only $28 billion and the earnings this year were $500 million. The valuation reeks of hype and momentum purchasing from automated processes. I don't think Tesla could sell every vehicle in the United States in 20 years and justify that price.
You are so right, but look at all the folks who have lost billions shorting it last year. It's a fools game betting for or against this stock.

Urine used to be an ingredient in the manufacturing of gunpowder.

The average person will spend six months of their life waiting for red lights to turn green.

You are so right, but look at all the folks who have lost billions shorting it last year. It's a fools game betting for or against this stock.
Yep. Tesla and Bitcoin are 2 things that I don't understand their value. If I don't understand it I don't bet on it or against it.

On the flip side of that, Four Corners (AZ, NM, UT, CO) is the only place in the nation where four states share a boundary point.
It has been noted though that the monument which is in place for the 4 corners is miss placed.

It has been noted though that the monument which is in place for the 4 corners is miss placed.
I understand a fair number of folks get arrested there trying to have sex in 4 states at the same time.

25,000 golf balls are hit into the water on the famous #17 island green hole at TPC Sawgrass each year
As 3 of my 4some hit in.....I'll take the over on that bet. And one dumped a 2nd in.

You're twice as likely to be killed by a vending machine than a shark.
Yea, Sharks get a bad rap...My son brushed the teeth of a 12 foot bull shark while filming a fishing show about a year ago....

First time Instant replay was used....1965 Army Navy game....Roger Staubach had been doing crazy stuff and the idea came to record and replay.....but Army won the toss and got the kickoff....Army runs 2 plays and squat...3rd and long and Army QB scrambles for a first down. Rollie Stichway was Army QB and first on instant replay.

At some point in the past, you played a VCR for the last time, and didn't realise it.

You cannot kiss your elbow.

I still play my VCR on occasion
Oh I'm sure there are people who still do. I was trying to remember the last one I played, and couldn't remember. Made me feel nostalgic, despite them being the most temperamental things ever :ROFLMAO:

The Only letter not used in a US States name, is "Q"

Back