One teaspoon of a neutron star would weigh six-billion tons.

One million Earths could fit inside the sun.

At some point in the past, you played a VCR for the last time, and didn't realise it.
At the moment you read this, you are the oldest you’ve ever been. But take heart - you’re also the youngest you will ever be.

The Milky Way galaxy has approximately 1.7 billion stars according to European Space Agency (Gaia Spacecraft data). The universe has approximately 70 septillion (700,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) or 10,000 stars for every grain of sand estimated on earth

Don’t go 🤯 too often sir, I can only take so much.

My random fact: I’ve has the same deputy pull me over in the same section of road where I crashed in 2019. 3 times inside 2 months. He’s a nice guy that investigated my accident so he knows me. No tickets. I know where he sits now and I wave at him friendly as I go by at the posted speed. He waves back right before I accelerate TF out of his county, lol. If I listed his name it would make everyone on here belly laugh but since I still live and work there and do NOT ever want to be a cause for discord, I’ll leave it out there for your imagination. PM me for details, lol.

I’ve also hit and killed a coyote in the exact same spot as my accident. How many people have hit and killed a coyote? I don’t know anyone, you rarely hear of them even being seen. They’re not as dumb as Deer. Left bumper shot with the SUV. =DOA.

Don’t go 🤯 too often sir, I can only take so much.

My random fact: I’ve has the same deputy pull me over in the same section of road where I crashed in 2019. 3 times inside 2 months. He’s a nice guy that investigated my accident so he knows me. No tickets. I know where he sits now and I wave at him friendly as I go by at the posted speed. He waves back right before I accelerate TF out of his county, lol. If I listed his name it would make everyone on here belly laugh but since I still live and work there and do NOT ever want to be a cause for discord, I’ll leave it out there for your imagination. PM me for details, lol.

I’ve also hit and killed a coyote in the exact same spot as my accident. How many people have hit and killed a coyote? I don’t know anyone, you rarely hear of them even being seen. They’re not as dumb as Deer. Left bumper shot with the SUV. =DOA.

Geez, isn’t there another route you can take to avoid that stretch of road.... sounds like a sh@& show going on there

Geez, isn’t there another route you can take to avoid that stretch of road.... sounds like a sh@& show going on there

I can. I won’t. For one it’s 12 miles longer to work. For 2, I’d have to drive by an old flames place. See her new flames vehicle there, lol.

1 is the only one that matters. I’m not driving 12 miles out of my way to miss out on 100 yards of voo-doo cursed earth. It’s a firm reminder to clench at least twice every working day at least.

There’s a couple other workarounds. The first time the young deputy pulled me over I had inched into the next county. I wasn’t sure if he knew the laws so I asked if he knew where we were. He said my work county. I asked him what county he was a deputy and if he had the authority to pull me over where we were (I knew he did, but I very patiently turned on my flashers and crossed the county line). He looked confused as he told me to just slow it down a hair.

The next time he got me, about a week later, I thought for sure he’d write until he got tired of writing as he cane at me hard from his hidey spot. Lit me up quick and I again turned on the flashers. I’m on the bridge about to cross into the next county he got on the speaker and told me to pull over immediately, lol. It wasn’t a safe place, on a bridge over a river, but I’m guessing he hadn’t touched up on law? I was shocked with a written warning?

I still hadn't learned my lesson and he nailed me again inside of a month or two, once again making me pull over on the bridge. I could probably claim I was on the other counties side of the stream. It wouldn’t matter. So the guy I thought I had outsmarted by jumping the county line turned out to just be a nice guy. He did tell me that this was my last warning. So now I slow down at his hidey spot, wave at him and speed back up.

I’m dumb but then I just don’t learn. I will stop to help him anytime he needs help. Probably an overshare but he asked me why I wasn’t carrying when he pulled me over the 3rd time. I went with “not allowed at work” excuse. In OH they know you have a CCW when they pull you over. Meds I’ve been on prevent me from legally carrying right now, that’s changing rapidly. Finally. Not laws but me. I’m 48 hours clear of a really crappy two year medicine regime and trying to find the right way to stop all of it.

I can. I won’t. For one it’s 12 miles longer to work. For 2, I’d have to drive by an old flames place. See her new flames vehicle there, lol.

1 is the only one that matters. I’m not driving 12 miles out of my way to miss out on 100 yards of voo-doo cursed earth. It’s a firm reminder to clench at least twice every working day at least.

There’s a couple other workarounds. The first time the young deputy pulled me over I had inched into the next county. I wasn’t sure if he knew the laws so I asked if he knew where we were. He said my work county. I asked him what county he was a deputy and if he had the authority to pull me over where we were (I knew he did, but I very patiently turned on my flashers and crossed the county line). He looked confused as he told me to just slow it down a hair.

The next time he got me, about a week later, I thought for sure he’d write until he got tired of writing as he cane at me hard from his hidey spot. Lit me up quick and I again turned on the flashers. I’m on the bridge about to cross into the next county he got on the speaker and told me to pull over immediately, lol. It wasn’t a safe place, on a bridge over a river, but I’m guessing he hadn’t touched up on law? I was shocked with a written warning?

I still hadn't learned my lesson and he nailed me again inside of a month or two, once again making me pull over on the bridge. I could probably claim I was on the other counties side of the stream. It wouldn’t matter. So the guy I thought I had outsmarted by jumping the county line turned out to just be a nice guy. He did tell me that this was my last warning. So now I slow down at his hidey spot, wave at him and speed back up.

I’m dumb but then I just don’t learn. I will stop to help him anytime he needs help. Probably an overshare but he asked me why I wasn’t carrying when he pulled me over the 3rd time. I went with “not allowed at work” excuse. In OH they know you have a CCW when they pull you over. Meds I’ve been on prevent me from legally carrying right now, that’s changing rapidly. Finally. Not laws but me. I’m 48 hours clear of a really crappy two year medicine regime and trying to find the right way to stop all of it.
Stay positive hang in there and ride will turn

At the moment you read this, you are the oldest you’ve ever been. But take heart - you’re also the youngest you will ever be.
You're exactly right, and already today I have broken my own Personal Best for 'Most Consecutive Days Alive'. Brilliant :LOL:

California requires battery backup on all garage door openers, as of July 2019. This was a response to wildfires in 2017.

Life expectancy for these batteries is 1-2 years, according to manufacturers.

IMG_7566 (1).jpg

In Seattle it is illegal to carry a concealed weapon in excess of 8' long.

In Seattle it is illegal to carry a concealed weapon in excess of 8' long.

Good to know that my 10 gauge goose shotgun with the 32” barrel is still OK, lol.

Napoleon Bonaparte “Emperor of the French” was actually a Corsican and grew up speaking Italian.
Also, in his early adulthood, he wrote a book fantasizing about killing the “French occupiers” of Corsica and was considered a Corsican Nationalist.
This only changed once he was accepted into the French military academy.

"Do not touch" must be the scariest thing to read in Braille!

Also, there are more airplanes in the ocean than there are submarines in the sky.

There are more horses asses than there are horses.

There are more boats registered in Texas than horses.

Good to know that my 10 gauge goose shotgun with the 32” barrel is still OK, lol.

Funny no one asked what it was... it's a bull whip. See back at the turn of the 20th Century, Teamsters used to wield them against each other.

In the movie Pulp Fiction, every clock shown reads 4:20

Back