Random Music Thread

Also 2 of the bands already mentioned played at a local music festival recently and they were both really good. Blackberry Smoke and Nathaniel Rateliffe & The Night Sweats.

It's hard for someone my age not to get into a Zeppelin mood every now and then .....

I am absolutely not a Country Music fan, but there was an obscure band back in the 70's that put out some Country tunes that I really liked :drinks:

• Haha
Reactions: JB

Train songs:

Last edited:

Van Morrison is CRIMINALLY underappreciated.

It's a Van morning in my classroom.

From most of my recent posts in this thread you can see that I've been listening to some really good women guitar players lately, here are a couple more:

With Thanksgiving tomorrow, I thought I'd put up some "Thank You" songs:

.... and how about some 70s Funk? I had totally forgotten about these guys, not exactly what I listen to, but a fun video ....

I don't know what led me to find this today, but listening/watching it, I remember it like it was yesterday ..................

Went to a Joe Strummer tribute show tonight. Some very good local bands did Joe Strummer and Clash songs. Its been an annual event since he died. Cant believe its been 17 years.

Van Morrison is CRIMINALLY underappreciated.

It's a Van morning in my classroom.
Sometimes when I am in a certain mood I tell my wife "I wanna rock your gypsy soul" :oops:

For everyone else some a little soul/funk for you this Christmas Eve. If you like Funk or Soul this band is the best that is out there right now IMO

Listening to some ancient Stones this morning ........

Hootie and the Blowfish “Cracked Rear-View” album on the course

Back