Random Music Thread

Bob Seger has always been an all-time favorite ......

These sure bring back memories, I saw Seger in LA the same week these were recorded in San Diego, great live performer.

Pink Floyd - Seamus

"Live"

Studio

Saw Seger when I was at tOSU at a hole called The Sugar Shak along with Doug Clark and the Hot Nuts.

I’ve never been into Rush. It’s not that I don’t enjoy what I’ve heard, but I just haven’t put the time in to a deep dive. I’ve been watching some videos of Neil Peary and holy ****. Blown away.
What would a good starting point be?

I’ve never been into Rush. It’s not that I don’t enjoy what I’ve heard, but I just haven’t put the time in to a deep dive. I’ve been watching some videos of Neil Peary and holy ****. Blown away.
What would a good starting point be?
I was never a Rush fan, but a good way to get familiar with a band's music sometimes is to look for a "Greatest Hits" album. so maybe Rush's "The Spirit of Radio: Greatest Hits 1974–1987 "

Anyone have a favorite/best guitar song?

I don't usually do "best", to much great music to pick from, but favorite, this one is way up there. My all time favorite Keith Richards riff, Mick Taylor's lead is incredible, and it even has the bonus of an outstanding sax lead by Bobby Keys:

Just saw this thread. I still think Sticky Fingers is the best Stones album, and this song is just amazingly good.

The "Best Rock Albums" thread has inspired me to post songs from some of the albums listed. I'll start with a few from what seem to be high on a lot of lists, but maybe not the biggest tunes from those albums, then maybe get into some from less well known albums.

Back