Random Music Thread

Currently trying to wade through the **** and find some decent present day rock. Ugh, there’s some bad bad bad stuff.
I don't think there's any such thing as "decent present day rock". I was just thinking about that earlier today.

Currently trying to wade through the **** and find some decent present day rock. Ugh, there’s some bad bad bad stuff.
I've been listening to these guys, relatively present day ......

Is it me or does the singer of Greta Van Fleet sound more like Robert Plant than Robert Plant?

There is some good stuff out there but you have to do a lot of searching. Your taste may vary so it's all subjective.

I haven't heard this one in years ...........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This song never gets old to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This song never gets old to me.

Great album. Also love “The Morning After “album. The song “So Sharp” is a classic. Saw them perform live a couple times years ago. Peter Wolf was amazing. Incredible shows.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dancing around on the practice green while putting tonight. Prince got me shakin it. Steppenwolf was on. Little Metallica. Meh.
Anything Chris Cornell for a long time. What else was on....I'm always all over the map musically and in so many other ways too. :p

If I'm not familiar with a band I'll click on the link and give a listen. You never know when you're going to find your new favorite band! Thanks for all the suggestions!

I'm sure most people don't click on the links provided to music in this thread but I am asking any of you that haven't heard of Nightwish to click and give this a listen. If you don't like how it starts just wait a minute and it changes. It takes you on a roller coaster ride of emotions!

Here's a band that does it all. Another great live song from Nightwish. Take 10 minutes from your day and have an experience. Listen to the goddess Floor Jansen bring you to tears with her angelic voice, particularly the final verse of the song. All the musicians play their parts perfectly and the stage show in incredible!

You will notice the band members go over to the keyboardist during the song. They are checking to see if he is ok. He is the mastermind behind this whole production and wrote this song after firing their original lead singer. The fans wrote him tons of hate mail and he went into depression and seclusion in his native homeland. He reached a point where he either physically killed himself or killed himself in song. Thankfully he chose writing the song and this is his masterpiece....

The Poet and the Pendulum

Back