Random Music Thread

Awesome!

:twist::twist::twist:

:egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

Taking the opportunity to blow off a little post-election day steam ........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alto Reed, long time sax player for Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, died after a long battle with cancer on 12/30/2020. A great sax player, and an incredible showman, RIP Alto.

I haven’t responded to this yet.

Five Finger Death Punch and Metallica. Set my playlist on that when I’m doing an MRI. I’m good. Or drug me out of my mind. I’m good with either.

Another one that's been covered so well, by so many, over the years

.......... and of course, the original:

I admit I am late to this thread, but I do love it! I'm a regular contributor to a music thread on another forum that I frequent. It's titles "Classic Rock" but it's obvious that this is a bit more wide open. It will take me a while to wade through the mass of the content here, but I do hope to contribute. To start, I'll offer a little sample of a local band.

I hope you enjoy!.

I admit I am late to this thread, but I do love it! I'm a regular contributor to a music thread on another forum that I frequent. It's titles "Classic Rock" but it's obvious that this is a bit more wide open. It will take me a while to wade through the mass of the content here, but I do hope to contribute. To start, I'll offer a little sample of a local band.

I hope you enjoy!.

Liked that. Reminds me how much i miss live music.

Live music is BACK!!! Sister Hazel live at the Florida Theatre in Jacksonville.
CB5B7C0E-E4C5-436B-B4F3-DB1CD1CB5FC3.jpeg
CA5383B0-9425-4E17-8510-66E18F240E73.jpeg

This song was brought to me by Pandora. It's instrumental but it would be an awesome song to play during intros for a basketball team.

Back