Random song thread

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
What are you listening to or popped on the radio that you haven't heard in awhile or is just hitting you in the right mood?

Uncle Kracker - Drift away

For some reason I woke up with this one in my head, even though it was still dark outside. :confused2:

I've been recording a cover version of this song, and obviously can't get it out of my head as I've been working out the various parts.

Two days ago, my son asked me to play a song that started with the letter "C". This was the first song that came to mind. I've been listening to The Clash since then.

Murmur, Reckoning and Life's Rich Pageant are their best albums IMO.

That whole run that they did through the 80s is immaculate. I would also add Life's Rich Pagent and Document in as well. I love pretty much all their stuff, but any one of those 5 records is welcome on my stereo any time.

That whole run that they did through the 80s is immaculate. I would also add Life's Rich Pagent and Document in as well. I love pretty much all their stuff, but any one of those 5 records is welcome on my stereo any time.
Forgot about Document. I love the duets they have with Eddie Vedder, particularly Man on the Moon and Begin the Begin.

Foreigner - Juke Box Hero

Forgot about Document. I love the duets they have with Eddie Vedder, particularly Man on the Moon and Begin the Begin.
See, adding Eddie Vedder into the mix, especially for Begin The Begin (possibly my favourite REM song) made me so very happy! Even more than when Scott Weiland did The Doors :LOL:

Been listening to this album at the gym and this is probably the best song of my favorite album my freshman year of high school.

Been listening to this album at the gym and this is probably the best song of my favorite album my freshman year of high school.

Oh man, that just takes me right back!! Used to listen to this album and Out Come The Wolves on a loop!

Oh man, that just takes me right back!! Used to listen to this album and Out Come The Wolves on a loop!

....and out come the wolves is another classic. So many good songs on that one, including the title track.

....and out come the wolves is another classic. So many good songs on that one, including the title track.
Not a single song I would skip. Think I’m going to head home, break out my wallet chain and have a 90s skate punk reminisce. Bouncing Souls anyone? 😂

A couple of my favorites from Live Aid 1985.

Wicked Game - Chris Isaac

This one came on the radio the other day and stuck in my head. I hadn't heard it in quite some time.

Stacy's Mom

This one gets stuck in my head a lot.

Pretty sure I'm too old for this thread....lol (70s-80s-90s)

However I heard an old song this morning that's stuck in my brain.

The song is by Cusco, titled Tupac Amaru. Just instrumental, no lyrics.

Pretty sure I'm too old for this thread....lol (70s-80s-90s)

However I heard an old song this morning that's stuck in my brain.

The song is by Cusco, titled Tupac Amaru. Just instrumental, no lyrics.

not a bit. any and all are welcomed 🔥

Back