Random song thread

Pretty sure I'm too old for this thread....lol (70s-80s-90s)

However I heard an old song this morning that's stuck in my brain.

The song is by Cusco, titled Tupac Amaru. Just instrumental, no lyrics.
C'mon with it.

Last 2 songs to play on my Pandora Station

The 2nd one has a great intro line

"I've got a dungeon master's guide"

During our football practice last Thursday, a field hockey game was going on and there was a lightning delay. They guy running the sound system started playing this and I've had in my head ever since.

Always puts me in a good mood. Simo and Tommy Emmanuel (on electric)

I love spinning their LP I have but the wife hates it so it's rare.

Make me smile - Chicago. Most recent Rick Beato analysis on it put me onto this great tune.

18FD75A9-F3B7-4194-8B23-24B9F6B542A0.jpeg

You must be riding along with the windows down and enjoying that AZ sunshine! Relaxing stuff
I am playing golf right now. Beauty of a day!

I am playing golf right now. Beauty of a day!
Wish I was with you. High here yesterday was 41. Should warm back up in the next few days though so I can get back out.

Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line

....and out come the wolves is another classic. So many good songs on that one, including the title track.

Being a metal/hard rock guy I don't listen to much punk but I bought this album on a whim in high school based off the video for Ruby Soho. Overall, I was quite surprised that the whole album is really good. Most of their others are as well.

I hadn't listened to George Michael's Faith album in a long time, so I downloaded it from Apple Music the other day. It doesn't really fit neatly into any of my favorite genres, but it was still a great album, and this song always takes me back to a really awesome time in my life, the '80s were so much fun!

I can’t stop listening to Bad Habits by Ed Sheeran. Been in my head 24/7.

Brooks & Dunn - Only in America

Such a good cover... Claudio kills it on the guitar, as always.

Can’t get Springsteen’s “Atlantic City” out of my head.

I heard the greatest love song ever on the ride in to work this morning:

Such a good cover... Claudio kills it on the guitar, as always.

when i was in college, my buddy and I drove Claudio and a couple of other members to the Rochester House of Guitars before one of their shows. I wasn't a huge Coheed fan at the time, and only knew a couple of songs, but we were like 5th in line for the show of them and the used. Was pretty cool and fun.

Back