Range Days: Breaking Down the XXIO X and XXIO 11 Irons

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
This series is for those that want to dive deep into the world of equipment and data. 

Range Days is not just about showing the data and the swings. In this episode Dan and James break down each strike and explain why the performance you are seeing is taking place and what to expect out of the equipment you are testing. 

XXIO introduced two new sets of irons this year and we got a lot of questions asking about how they stack up? We break them down with data and swings to tell you what is happening and why. If you are looking for the most in depth review on the irons, you have come to the right place.

Podcast:

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/xxio-11-irons-review/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I need XXIO X.

I really hope you all give this one a listen, don’t sleep on XXIO, there is more than meets the eye here!

This was a fun one to record in a lot of ways.

I’ve been on eBay nightly since seeing, hitting, and now recording about the X irons.

The XXIO X irons are absolutely fantastic. Based on the data in that video, @Canadan could be a scoring machine with the XXIO 11 irons.

Another outstanding episode. Those 11 irons are crazy consistent!! Beyond impressed there

Curious James, what you meant by the badging, and if the X were really Srixon irons no one would be surprised at their performance. I'm probably asking because of my lack of knowledge on XXIO.

...I really hope you all give this one a listen, don’t sleep on XXIO, there is more than meets the eye here!...

would you say they are remarkably different than the Srixons?

XXIO X seems great! nice view with some similarities from Srixon. Another great episode. I will be back with more after I watch.

1589981785826.png

Looking at the website it doesn’t give you shaft options, just the stock offering. I guess you have to go CC to get fit, but that means these irons get more expensive.

Looking at the website it doesn’t give you shaft options, just the stock offering. I guess you have to go CC to get fit, but that means these irons get more expensive.
Dan and I talked about the shaft setup and overall design of the clubs as stock and how they’re intended to be sold direct from XXIO. It’s a counterbalance thing so it’s natural the selections are limited to a single steel and graphite option. But, with club champion you can get whatever you want, it’s why Dan working with these with a not stock setup made it impressive to see they can do well with other setups.

The XXIO X irons are absolutely fantastic. Based on the data in that video, @Canadan could be a scoring machine with the XXIO 11 irons.
What's crazy is, they aren't even my top iron from their brand. You've got offerings like UHx, Z-Forged, 785, all just begging for some bag time. Meanwhile, these are hanging out like "here's your moderate swing speed maximum premium offering" ..... What a lineup.

Watching now! Excited to learn more about XXIO

Love that heavy metal intro. Great numbers on that first iron. Moderate swing speed could be my middle name. Wish it had the players cavity cosmetic.

I caved, XXIO X irons are coming my way.

Okay, to be fair, they are coming, but are for a gift to my father who has played XXIO for years and fell in love with them.
But I think I am as excited for them as he is, especially after the breakdown here.

The X sound like the winner from this edition of Range Days...

Great job on the content...

Range Days keeps away the Rage Days. Looking forward to this one as I haven’t had any exposure to XXIO. And also numbers. I like numbers.

This one was very cool! There’s a lot going on inside those XXIO irons. The numbers behind the misses on these shots were really interesting. Equally as interesting was @Canadan ’s interest in sparkly blue.

Love the range days, always a fun and informative watch!

I like the looks of the X irons, very similar to 585s. But not for lefties. Only RH !?!

Correct, it’s honestly not all that surprising though given these are as high end aimed as they are with smaller quantities than you get from the Srixon or Cleveland part of the company umbrella.

And I honestly think they look better in hand than the 585’s do.

Back