Review Rapsodo MLM Thread

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The 2022 Grandaddy Team, during our first call with Mr Finley, learned that each of us would be given a Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor to help our team prepare for our ECPC fitting and give our team another aspect to bring the forum along with us as we prepare for THE GREATEST AMATEUR EVENT of our lifetimes. The 2022 Grandaddy!!!

This thread will serve as our collective reviews of the Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor and bring the forum along as we learn ourselves how the data from a launch monitor can improve your game and help create an even better fitting experience.

Over the next few months each person on the team will post their thoughts about the Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor along with their numbers, pictures, and even video as prepare to bring The Grandaddy Belt back home to THP where it belongs. We not only will be posting about the launch monitor itself, but having team AND forum competitions where we intend to bring everyone here following along for the ride. Prizes will be available for the winners in the forum and maybe even something from the hideaway. 😆

The 2022 Grandaddy Team couldn’t do any of this without thanking so many individuals, but to highlight a few, thank you to @JasonFinleyCG, Justin Bryant w/Rapsodo, @JB, and @GolferGal.

You also can check out Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitors for yourself at:Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor

0983AE27-20C8-46ED-9095-141BA816DA37.jpeg

Can’t wait to follow along and hear your thoughts.

that's awesome. Can't wait to see everyone's experiences.

Awesome! Will follow along!

That is an awesome "extra"!

It is. Although some people (me) may or may not make bad life choices and will not be able to use their unit today after delivery until their iPad is delivered tomorrow.......

I am guilty in that regard also. Had a Rapsodo and ended up trading it for a putter because my wife was not happy that I had to borrow her iPad so I could use it. 😃

Little shaky and dizzying unboxing lol

Charging the unit. USB-C for the win!
D759BA8A-D4FE-4DF8-A6D3-F3399A8E6E65.jpeg

Incredible!
Truly the Granddaddy of them all!
This data nerd can’t wait to see some numbers!

It appears as though mine will be here sometime this afternoon. Will hope to do an unboxing video, followed by a long charge overnight and get to use it tomorrow for a range session around 1230. Hopefully the range will be open

excited!

Holy smokes! When amazing is not enough, Callaway says "wait, there's more!" This will be a great follow to see the progress the good guys make.

Still waiting. Very anxiously.. I am not set up for any shipment notifications. So I have no idea when it will arrive. But I am excited.

I've only heard good things about it. Looking forward to your thoughts

2022 GD guys and girl, do all of you have an iOS device to use with the Rapsodo MLM? I have been wanting one but no support for Android.

Awesome to see these arriving already! Mine is arriving tomorrow!

It's not that hard to set up notifications with UPS and FedEx. Maybe ask one of the more "seasoned" team members and they'll help you do it...... ;)

Can you just do it for me?

2022 GD guys and girl, do all of you have an iOS device to use with the Rapsodo MLM? I have been wanting one but no support for Android.

Yes i have an Iphone and Ipad will be trying both out with the Rapsodo.

Any iPad from 2017 or later will work. They list supported devices on the website.

excellent sounds great and look forward to reading about it

This is a super cool extra. The Rapsodo has some very nice features and the ability to film swings and share is awesome. Looking forward to hearing your feedback about these!

There are a couple green bubble people. They’re adapting and finding iOS products to use.

Back